• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Michiganders

Not quite sure yet as to where or when but it would be a lot of fun . We will have to see how many Michiganders want to participate. I have some awesome old old unhunted grounds up here but it is quite the drive. Also know of a few places around the Flint area that should hold a ton of silver coins. That is close to where I grew up.

I lived by civic park elementary in flint. I would love to detect that place. I grew up there. I think there would be good finds there. It's okay. The Neighborhood is sketchy, I'll bring my 9 mil pin pointer. Lol

I don't think there would be folks with nice detectors around there so it may have rewards.

I lived by civic park elementary in flint. I would love to detect that place. I grew up there. I think there would be good finds there. It's okay. The Neighborhood is sketchy, I'll bring my 9 mil pin pointer. Lol

I don't think there would be folks with nice detectors around there so it may have rewards.

I lived on Humboldt St which ends at Civic park and I would love to detect that place so now that I'm back in lower peninsula I would hunt it with ya but we would definitely need to carry our pistols. It's a few hour drive for me but would definitely meet up with sometime this summer to hunt it. Think of all the thousands of GM workers than have dropped silver and other goodies there through the years. Hell we could probably find enough guns In That park that we wouldn't need to bring ours:laughing:

Collin, I’m in Brighton and would love to go out with a hunting buddy. I’ve only recently started detecting but am frequently in the area.

I lived on Humboldt St which ends at Civic park and I would love to detect that place so now that I'm back in lower peninsula I would hunt it with ya but we would definitely need to carry our pistols. It's a few hour drive for me but would definitely meet up with sometime this summer to hunt it. Think of all the thousands of GM workers than have dropped silver and other goodies there through the years. Hell we could probably find enough guns In That park that we wouldn't need to bring ours:laughing:

Please count me in for that hunt. Sounds fun! I’m not very far from there

Collin, I’m in Brighton and would love to go out with a hunting buddy. I’ve only recently started detecting but am frequently in the area.

Please count me in for that hunt. Sounds fun! I’m not very far from there

I just made a trip to the check out Civic park. Boy was I in shock half the houses in that area are torn down or not lived in so I don't know think we would have to much trouble as long as there are a few of us hunting together. I will carry my 9mm with 3 18 round clips loaded with hollow points . But I really got to believe we should find plenty of silver.. So let's get this going . Who's in? Let's do this soon.

When you start talking the need to carry while hunting in an urban setting, it just sounds like trouble. Thought it was supposed to be a relaxing hobby, not one where you’re in fear for your life :?:

Last edited:
When you start talking the need to carry while hunting in an urban setting, it just sounds like trouble. Thought it was supposed to be a relaxing hobby, not one where you’re in fear for your life :?:
I carry one everywhere I go.....it keeps me warm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Macomb County, Mt.Clemens. Did some detecting years back, would like to start again. Have all the gear and just set it up to use Bluetooth for the earphones. Most weekends are good or after 6 pm most weekdays. Just not as enjoyable alone.

South east Monroe County.. Lake Erie and 100 mile radius of inland water hunting primarily..

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150310_010456.jpg
    IMG_20150310_010456.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 130
Can't believe I remembered my login.
I'm still in the U.P. (Iron Mountain) and get downstate quite often (from GR and make it back to hunt with friends).

I'm down to hunt this summer

I just made a trip to the check out Civic park. Boy was I in shock half the houses in that area are torn down or not lived in so I don't know think we would have to much trouble as long as there are a few of us hunting together. I will carry my 9mm with 3 18 round clips loaded with hollow points . But I really got to believe we should find plenty of silver.. So let's get this going . Who's in? Let's do this soon.

Yooper, where is civic park? I’m up for it if we want to plan a trip.

Can't believe I remembered my login.
I'm still in the U.P. (Iron Mountain) and get downstate quite often (from GR and make it back to hunt with friends).

I'm down to hunt this summer

LOL...I haven't been here in over a year and guessed at my login. Must be the long, cold U.P. winters.
I won't be joining you folks for a downstate hunt but wish you luck!

Back
Top Bottom