• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

LIFETIME FIND!! Rectangular C.S.A. Buckle!! Authenticated 2-26-14!

Graysondigger

:shock::shock::shock::shock:I found this today and I am still speechless. It was about 8 or 9 inches deep. I have done just a little research so far on this buckle and know that it is a "Atlanta Arsenal" style and looks fantastic. I will be researching it much more tonight.:shock::shock::shock::shock: The video is now on my YouTube channel. Check it out if you'd like to see the find. HH!

Update....3/13/14....I lost to a "sacrificial dagger" for Garrett's FOTM....:(.
Attached Images
attachment.php

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,144
Last edited:
WOWZA Graysondigger! That is too cool, and will be hard to top that! You guys have been killin' it this year WTG!

Seriously ~ I've been relic hunting for quite awhile and still can't recover a buckle from either side,...congrats on your find.

WOWZA! This belongs in mind blowing finds man! That is wicked! Big congratulations! :beer:

We salute you from the great state of Georgia!

YOU MAY TAKE A BOW TOO!!!!!:wow::shock::D:yes: THATS AWESOME AND IN THE GREATEST DUG SHAPE ONE COULD BE!!! may i asked what state it was found in? CONGRATS!!!!!

WOW! Fantastic, lifetime find! After seeing wild diggers post earlier, I thought you might have found a plate ---- didn't expect a C.S.A.! Huge congrats!

Back
Top Bottom