Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

Thanks for this. I'm thinking of getting another pinpointer, since I lent my Garrett pro-pointer to someone and I may never see it again (along with my ACE 205 :( ) so I need to have a spare. Very useful. I was thinking of the Minelab to go along with my Nox 800, but the waterproof feature of the Carrot means I think that's the one for me to get.

Unless you're sponsored... which most of us aren't haha, then there's nothing wrong with diversifying your arsenal to make it work for you.

Am I on to something? Why bother digging high tones when all I am looking for is gold? Maybe this is the summer of digging ONLY nickel signals? I'll save the silver for MudPuppy...

Another awesome video.

I set my Nox to be the opposite. Only 20 and above. I need to try this as well. I need more pull tabs LOL But there's gold out there

I love how the right index finger on your gloves are worn out LOL

And your plugs are replaced perfectly.

Edit:

That charm you found might be an earring...is the "bail" soldered to the back, or was the hanging part squished?

Another awesome video.

I set my Nox to be the opposite. Only 20 and above. I need to try this as well. I need more pull tabs LOL But there's gold out there

I love how the right index finger on your gloves are worn out LOL

And your plugs are replaced perfectly.

Edit:

That charm you found might be an earring...is the "bail" soldered to the back, or was the hanging part squished?

Good eye on the "charm" as it is open ended and could be an earring. Lucky for me there was no ear still attached :p This time of year is nice to dirt fish because the ground is so buttery from the thaw. Today I got in the big lake for some water hunting... BRRRR!

Good eye on the "charm" as it is open ended and could be an earring. Lucky for me there was no ear still attached :p This time of year is nice to dirt fish because the ground is so buttery from the thaw. Today I got in the big lake for some water hunting... BRRRR!

Hopefully it IS an earing....at least for me, those are better than charms. Not sure why, other than that I think they're more "personal", since they're attached to the body.

This weekend is supposed to be awesome. I'm hoping to get out myself

Headed to the southern peninsula for this adventure involving a different kind of treasure! SHARK TEETH!

Last edited:
I tried hunting a new spot based on a friends advice and I got my rear kicked out there, but still had a blast!

Dang....you were in my neck of the woods...next time you're in Chicago (I'm actually about 60 miles from there) let me know...I'd be honored to hunt with you.

I love the ring. Does it look like this?

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,526

We're back digging those mid tones! Found a few relics and possibly an old coin? Let me know what you think and leave a comment in the video!

Got out during our camping trip up north over the Memorial Day weekend and it was a blast, both camping and digging! Enjoy!

Thanks muchly for this. I'm heading to North Carolina (wrightsville beach) on Saturday (a 16 hour drive though) and I needed this encouragement :) I'm almost scared to find my first gold, but I LOVE your videos.

Hopefully I can find where my wife "put away" the shirt you sent me LOL. She swears it's "someplace safe". I'm hoping to wear it while detecting and when I find my first gold.

What scoop are you using? I have an aluminum RTG scoop and a Scoopal. Planning on taking my Nox 800 and AT Pro (for the kids...13 and 20 to use, I get the 800 unless I feel like spoiling one of them)

Hopefully I get out at night too...that would be awesome. I've only done night hunting a couple of times (with a friend of mine who is blind, so night hunting doesn't bother him LOL)

I'm also hoping to use my VirbX (go pro type thing) to show off my gold :)

Thanks muchly for this. I'm heading to North Carolina (wrightsville beach) on Saturday (a 16 hour drive though) and I needed this encouragement :) I'm almost scared to find my first gold, but I LOVE your videos.

Hopefully I can find where my wife "put away" the shirt you sent me LOL. She swears it's "someplace safe". I'm hoping to wear it while detecting and when I find my first gold.

What scoop are you using? I have an aluminum RTG scoop and a Scoopal. Planning on taking my Nox 800 and AT Pro (for the kids...13 and 20 to use, I get the 800 unless I feel like spoiling one of them)

Hopefully I get out at night too...that would be awesome. I've only done night hunting a couple of times (with a friend of mine who is blind, so night hunting doesn't bother him LOL)

I'm also hoping to use my VirbX (go pro type thing) to show off my gold :)

Have fun down south! Hunt during low tide along the wet sand slopes or find a cut if you can. My scoop is custom made from an old-timer that is in the local club here. Good luck down there!

Very well thought out channel! Ill go check out some more videos! We just started a YouTube Channel as Well. Good luck on your adventure!

Back
Top Bottom