Western & Eastern treasure magazine

They are offering a free 1 year subscription this year , while i am not a fan of on line magazines i used to buy this magazine when it was printed . Here is a link for anyone interested hard to pass up free . https://www.wetreasures.com/subscriptions/western-eastern-treasures

Though I'm not a fan of online subscriptions, I subscribed back in November when the cost was $12 for a one year subscription. I wonder if they'd extend my current subscription if I applied to their offer........:?:

They are offering a free 1 year subscription this year , while i am not a fan of on line magazines i used to buy this magazine when it was printed . Here is a link for anyone interested hard to pass up free . https://www.wetreasures.com/subscriptions/western-eastern-treasures

Thanks Dave !

I still need to check it out and consider it, free is nice, as long as they don't ask for any credit card info for automatic renewal if you don't cancel :lol:

(I'm sure it's likely okay, but there are some offers out there that do ask for automatic renewals if you don't cancel :lol:)

Thanks Dave !

I still need to check it out and consider it, free is nice, as long as they don't ask for any credit card info for automatic renewal if you don't cancel :lol:

(I'm sure it's likely okay, but there are some offers out there that do ask for automatic renewals if you don't cancel :lol:)

i did not give any credit card information at all , not required sure it is a desperate effort to get new viewers in hope that some will subscribe later. Was a decent magazine that i bought while in print and some of our members had articles printed in it. I am not a fan of on-line magazines in general and let my subscription expire after they quit printing the magazine. But at free for the year i will try it again.

I used to subscribe to all of the metal detecting magazines. At one time I had a stack almost five feet high of them. I quite when they started repeating themselves. I wish i still had them.

Before the Internet, I used to buy several treasure mags every month. I was in the 1988 Summer addition of Treasure Found. I used the anonymous name T. W. Brier because back then there was a fear that the IRS would come after you to pay taxes on the stuff you found LOL. Now I just get my fix online.

Attachments

• story1.jpg
    story1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 97
  • story2.jpg
    story2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 93
Before the Internet, I used to buy several treasure mags every month. I was in the 1988 Summer addition of Treasure Found. I used the anonymous name T. W. Brier because back then there was a fear that the IRS would come after you to pay taxes on the stuff you found LOL. Now I just get my fix online.

Probably be fun to go through some of those old back issues again

Back
Top Bottom