• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Garrett Ace Apex User’s Manual

Great. Now if they would just release the actual machine we could put this manual to use. I have had an Apex on order for months with no ETA in sight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's frustrating not knowing the ETA of the Apex. The fact that they haven't published an official date makes this even more suspect.

I'm in the market for a new machine and the Apex was one of the few I've narrowed it down to. I'm most likely going to purchase an Equinox 800. I might have purchased it anyway, but the potential Apex has made me curious enough to pause.

C'mon Garrett... at least give us a date, even if it's Oct. 1. Just don't leave us hanging.

Yea, but Garrett isnt as cheap on plastic like other companies,they normally don't break.And as far as I know I've never seen a Garrett electrically malfunction..
Thanks for the post TN

You wouldn't expect the electronics on a Garrett to give bother as there very basic with 1980's screens, but did the control housing not used to crack or fall off?
With the Apex being Garrett's first go at a modern machine, and their first go at multi freq, I'd not be shocked it it didn't have a few issues when it's released, the biggest worry for me would be if there's a software bug and the detector isn't updatable.

Back
Top Bottom