Glad I found you

Crossmod

I don't think my wife and son can take much more of me and my buttons. Hahaha hiya everyone! Just joined. Started detecting a couple months ago and love it so much.

Recently upgraded from an old Bounty hunter 2 , to a Garrett AT Max. Love this machine!! I have been finding so much on my own property here in Dedham, Massachusetts , that its tough to search the permissions i have. Hoping to share some of my finds with anyone who will look lol.

I have found gold and silver. A beautiful brooch with jewels etc. But my favorite piece is a private 1st class rank insignia, very old. I love history more than the gold. Unless its old gold. Haha

Stay safe !

Attachments

• 20200801_103237.jpg
    20200801_103237.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 201
Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

......sounds like you're off to a fantastic start ! :thumbsup:

I think some (and likely many) of the forum members might wish they had your problem of "finding so much on your own property, that its tough to search the permissions you have" :lol:

(though I might search those permissions first as you can always search your own property anytime)

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Very cool insignia but I don't believe it to be a Private First Class(PFC).. More Like a Private E-1.
PFC's have the rocker on the bottom.

Well now I stand corrected, after further review this could be a PFC of the WW2 era, no rocker on the bottom.

Welcome from Boston, Crossmod. I'm right down the road from you, near the VA Hospital, and between Home Depot & Lowes.

When our club (Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association) starts meetings again after the Governor's Covid-19 restrictions on indoor meeting headcounts are lifted, why not drop in on one of our meetings to see if you like it enough to become a member. Our web site link is in the club name above.

Jim

MTHA Librarian / Membership Secretary

Back
Top Bottom