To recover some targets

I've heard of scammers in Cali and Mexico trying to convince landowners that a huge cache sits on their property and the scammer asks for $xxxxx to recover it.... guess what happens next?? :P

I know where several HUGE caches are located...very easy to find,heck there not even buried,most of the cache "housings" are brick and they even have doors and sometimes windows{did i mention these are huge caches?} only thing i need to get to the cache is you debit card with pin or even a blank check signed will work.

What exactly is it we didn't understand about your previous post, Klaus?

You say you live in Europe, that you know of several cache located in the U.S., and out of the goodness of your heart you post in a public forum your desire to recover and share this "wealth" with a few others should they be willing to provide you with only God knows what (that shoe has yet to drop).

But hey, don't pay me any mind. I'm just allowing logic to get in the way.

Hey Klaus...I am with Angellionel on this. The vagueness and ambiguity of your post lends itself a healthy sense of skepticism by those of us that read it. I would respectfully suggest that you give a clear and concise explanation of what you are trying to do. My favorite sage said..."there is a sucker born every minute and two to take him" Phineas Taylor Barnum

Nobody from Rhode Island has responded as of yet. Maybe Klaus has some treasure leads for some of the states for the folks that did reply?

Looks like he branched out:
=========
I am interested exchanging information and experiences with people in Latin America for caches. ;) [email protected]
==========
In the past another site they had this type of thing going on. In that case it was a person fishing for info to compose a book to make money from the experiences of others. I do not know if this is the same person.

Is nothing sacred??

Okay....This is not funny...Why are the admins allowing this to happen here?? I hope nobody has sent an email privately to this guy....If they are hackers, all they need is for you to supply them your IP address, and that will happen if you email them.....I hope none of you have done this, but if you have, please double-check if you have your bank accounts, paypal or other internet banking info in your computer, this is how they steal your money and your identity.

Tvic25

Tvic25,

Don't worry. A hacker cannot do anything just because they have you IP address. Don't believe it, it's just not true.

For a hacker to do anything to your system, your system must be vulnerable to begin with. Your system can become vulnerable if you don't protect it properly (think firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware) and keep it up to date (think Window Update) or if you allow a virus or worm to infect your system by opening suspicious email attachments or visiting certain web sites.

If you are on the Internet, I guarantee your system is getting probed very frequently by hackers' and script kiddies' robots that are written to do just that, to try and penetrate your system. Protect it properly and you'll be OK.

A different problem altogether is if you fall for a social engineering trick, or if you follow a link to a fake web page and enter your real login information or other private information. Be careful about that.

I'm sorry, but what you described in your post is just not accurate and is a tad paranoid.

Okay....This is not funny...Why are the admins allowing this to happen here?? I hope nobody has sent an email privately to this guy....If they are hackers, all they need is for you to supply them your IP address, and that will happen if you email them.....I hope none of you have done this, but if you have, please double-check if you have your bank accounts, paypal or other internet banking info in your computer, this is how they steal your money and your identity.

Tvic25

What are we supposed to do? What I see is the members here calling him out for what he is.. a possible scammer :) And they are doing a great job of it ;)

People like this come and go and he is probably gone already... He probably thought he was on a board full of lackeys :D

Hey Klaus...

Wanted to let you know I have sent warnings to other forums like this one regarding your scam. I have also sent your email link to the national fraud website so they can hopefully track YOUR IP address.

Question to the admins on this site...Why would you allow this type of scum/scam artist to post here?? This guy/group has the ability to ruin peoples' lives.
You need to remember that all of us can be gullible at some time in our lives, and this helps to keep these guys in business.

While it may be somewhat "amusing" to reply to this guy with humor and sarcasm, it really should not be something we are subjected to based on the ability for this guy to really hurt someone and their family.

Just my 2 cents'.........

Tvic25
( We are not amused)

Tvic25, who set you up as the Internet police? While I don't disagree with the belief that the poster's intentions were nefarious, do you however possess actual proof that that is the case? Jumping the gun as you have in this case, calling someone "scum" and forwarding his e-mail to certain authorities may seem to you like the right thing to do, but it simply makes you seem a tad paranoid. What if you're wrong?

I can assure you that the moderators and admin here are very capable and are very good about being on top and keeping an eye on such posts. Likewise, the members are very alert to such posts as well and are keen to inform the moderators and admin. The sky is not falling, Tvic25. Relax and enjoy the forum.

First: I have affirmed that I know, not that I want to know, which is different.
Second: each one is free of to go or not to go with me to take out cache in RI. To propose this is not illegal when I want to do all legally.
Third:
Text of my first message:

?I know several cache in RI. I need THs to recover several targets. Klaus?

Webster Dictionary of the English Lenguage

About TO KNOW:
...... to have knowledge, as of fact
...... to have information about something

This is the only thing that I have requested. Nothing more and it's the only thing that I continue needing. I have never requested other things, therefore all your allegations are mere suppositions.
I continue interested to contact serious people which I will give my explanations, for this I gave an e-mail address, in fact already there are interested people in RI. That's all, the rest is pure conjectures.
About Latin America, I am free to requesting collaboration in any place of the world, provided it?s for lawful ends in the same way that I have given to know a lot of information.
Regards

How about in the Midwest??

Hi Klaus !

I'm in Minnesota so Rhode Island is to far for me to go. Do you know of anything in the Midwestern United States?

The English language is one of the most complicated ones on earth with each word having many different meanings depending on how its used.
And then when you are trying to get your point across in type it gets even more complicated.
This is an interesting thread and one needs to read between the lines.
Cliff

Back
Top Bottom