Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Ken's Philippines vacation

Hey Ken !

Good to hear from you my friend, but so sorry to hear how miserable it is to visit over there, I'm guessing it's your wife that wants to go and you just tag along, maybe you can talk her into at least skipping every other year.

Well. we now have an idea of some of the food you'll be having when you get back home :eat3: :lol:

and of course the best part is simply getting back home ! :compcoffee:

I think Ken would of had a entirely diffrent experience if his wife hadn't made the trip all about her and returning to their home there . If Ken had got the chance to get out and explore more the Philippines , may be do some island hopping ,spend some time on tourist beaches with his detector , see more of the historic sites etc. I have made a number of trips over there to the middle of the Philippines mainly Bohol where my wife has a family home ,and Cebu not nearly as many trips as Ken who has his home in the northern part of the islands. I have seen new thing every trip and looking forward to seeing a lot more. Hopefully Ken will have a lot better trip next winter if he goes back this year.

Ken definitely looks ready to go home !!!!

You ask what I miss from home. Well, Dave is right..

GOOD toilet paper
Hamburger and fries.
Bisquets and gravy..
Just being back home.

After living over here for the past 17 years, You just find out how lucky we are in America...

Here you just can not trust ANYONE. Not a good Idea to go out your front door at night. You could get shot.
You do not have any friends to talk to. Not one..
This big house is like a prison..
Can not wait to get home..

KEN :p

Looks like Ken was not kidding !!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_daydream_going_home.jpg

Safe at Fort Ken

Looks like Ken was not kidding !!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 436632

After being deprived of all of his American comforts and comfort foods I am sure Ken will waste no time ,when he gets back home. Of course he will have to trade his t-shirts and shorts for a heavy coat and snow shovel. At least there won't be any skitters here for awhile , that made him sick as a dog there with dingus fever. After being over there for so long I am sure has a long list of things he misses from home. Just to bad Ken couldn't have found a few old Spanish gold coins or buried Japanese treasure to pay for his trip . There has to be lots of World War II stuff buried all over the islands, that could be sold on E-bay.

Last edited:
Maybe chisel it into smaller pieces ?

Looks like Ken found a "souvenir" to bring home from the Philippines, now to find a suitcase he can fit it in :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_gold_bonanza.jpg

New property

Looks like Dave detected and dug a REALLY good find on his new Gainesville Florida property ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 436703
I imagine at some point or the other this yard has been searched , a older couples lives there now , and a hiking trail runs behind it. Our daughter , her husband and our grand daughter will be living there in Gainesville while she is taking nursing school for around two years. Since my name will be on the title I figure I can detect any time I want. I will also have a good excuse to travel from Missouri to Florida and get in on some of the beach hunting there. Will be looking into places in that area to detect if any one know it very well.

Home close to the beach

I think it would be a good idea if David bought a place buy the beach with extra bedrooms. So we could come and visit and go tetecting.
Yep,, good idea...

Now that would be living the dream , and having the extra room to invite my friends on here, to visit and hunt together on the beach would be a blast. I can't think of a better group of people that I would love to spend the day with. The place we are getting our daughter there for schooling is a least 1 hour from either coast . Just checked the city parks rules no metal detecting in the city parks haven't checked county parks out yet. Still need to research the area as well to find out local history. Except some beach detecting in the Philippines ,beach detecting here will be new for me looking forward to trying that out. Has to be very diffrent than dirt detecting here in Missouri.

I think it would be a good idea if David bought a place buy the beach with extra bedrooms. So we could come and visit and go tetecting.
Yep,, good idea...

Now that would be living the dream , and having the extra room to invite my friends on here, to visit and hunt together on the beach would be a blast. I can't think of a better group of people that I would love to spend the day with. The place we are getting our daughter there for schooling is a least 1 hour from either coast . Just checked the city parks rules no metal detecting in the city parks haven't checked county parks out yet. Still need to research the area as well to find out local history. Except some beach detecting in the Philippines ,beach detecting here will be new for me looking forward to trying that out. Has to be very diffrent than dirt detecting here in Missouri.

Hey, maybe Dave could buy a motel or a "bed and breakfast" next to the beach there and focus on catering to detectorists, maybe call it something like "Clad Resort" or "Detect and Snooze" or "Treasure Hunter Haven" or "Minelab Motel" :laughing::laughing::laughing: (of course FMDF members would get a good discounted rate :lol:)

Last edited:
Coming to a store near you, "Ken's Peanut Butter" ?

Ken mentioned on his page "I did buy me a very small jar of our Peter Pan. Peanut butter.. bring your own. For a very tiny jar, almost $5.00 in our money."

Maybe Ken should start making his own peanut butter ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_shopping01.jpg

Ken's penut butter fix

Ken mentioned on his page "I did buy me a very small jar of our Peter Pan. Peanut butter.. bring your own. For a very tiny jar, almost $5.00 in our money."

Maybe Ken should start making his own peanut butter ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 436874
You can bet Ken will think to throw in several family size jars in his next boxes to the Philippines ,for his next winter trip. After the sticker shock of a little bit of America and probably not that fresh any way.:laughing:

Look at the sign - even FMDF members get a discount too !

I think it would be a good idea if David bought a place buy the beach with extra bedrooms. So we could come and visit and go tetecting. Yep,, good idea...

Hey, maybe Dave could buy a motel or a "bed and breakfast" next to the beach there and focus on catering to detectorists, maybe call it something like "Clad Resort" or "Detect and Snooze" or "Treasure Hunter Haven" or "Minelab Motel" :laughing::laughing::laughing: (of course FMDF members would get a good discounted rate :lol:)

Hey, Dave even helps with his guest's luggage, maybe he is hoping for a tip of some silver coins ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_motel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom