Best Etrac Headphones?

pigEye

It's getting time for some new HP's. What in your opinion are the best full size headphones for the Etrac?

Thanks!

My brother runs an Etrac. Couple years ago he bought a wireless set up for his. He's been very pleased with the set up. I'll contact him and get details for ya. I run the CTX now, once you go wireless, you never go back. His set up wasn't that expensive and it's held up well thru a lot of tuff hunting.

I like

The Gray Ghost Ultimate's , when i ran the E-tracs PS i just found out that the company has been sold, Gary Storm retires, no more detector pro phone's recommended from me, DONE - I would now say now the SunRay Gold for the Etrac & SunRay gold for the CTX3030 red button.

Last edited:
E-Trac Headphones

It's getting time for some new HP's. What in your opinion are the best full size headphones for the Etrac?

Thanks!

I have an E-Trac. I use Sunray Pro-Golds in cooler weather. I like the Sunrays a lot, but in Summer I prefer something a little lighter. I use the smaller Deteknix wireless headphones in the hot months. I attended Andy Sabisch's E-Trac Boot camp yesterday and he liked the Deteknix wireless headphones too. They come in a more expensive full-size version... which is what you may be interested in.

Gerry

I run the Killer Bee Wasp models on my etrac...Seem to do the job just fine. Recently rigged up the Zlync to use with them and the etrac, all works good!

Denny2w

I run the GG Ultimates on the etrac, but now that Gary Storm retired and the new owner kept the Detector Pro name , i am done with detector pro, still have the gray ghost ultimates made by DP when Gary owned the company along with a pistol probe , selling my CTX3030 GGW phones , bought the SunRay Gold for the ctx3030 they are nice, i know a detector business that has one pair of SunRay Golds left at half price, if anyone wants them Pm me, Earl

I run the GG Ultimates on the etrac, but now that Gary Storm retired and the new owner kept the Detector Pro name , i am done with detector pro, still have the gray ghost ultimates made by DP when Gary owned the company along with a pistol probe , selling my CTX3030 GGW phones , bought the SunRay Gold for the ctx3030 they are nice, i know a detector business that has one pair of SunRay Golds left at half price, if anyone wants them Pm me, Earl

Hey Surf Master! Is that pair of SunRay Golds you mentioned at half price the kind that work with the E-Trac (and Explorer), or for the CTX? I think the ones for the CTX are different, if I'm not mistaken, right?

Steve

Back
Top Bottom