The FBI Files: Dents Run Civil War Gold

I was surprised Tom’s post lasted as long as it did.

Parada deleting it is further proof of him covering up his lies.

I was surprised Tom’s post lasted as long as it did.

By my count, they've had about 5-6 threads deleted, both on their FB page and over on the other forum. How ironic given they accuse the FBI of a coverup!

Same thing about how they accuse the FBI of stalling, when they've slow rolled us for years! Every few months they post they are going to release some "smoking gun" that'll blow the case wide open and then when the time comes, some excuse of why they can't. That's been going on for nearly 5 years now!

The difference this past year is they live in this imaginary world as if there isn't actually a case being tried in an actual court of law, a case that requires them to file actual evidence, and we've seen their evidence (or lack thereof). The emperor has no clothes!

I was surprised Tom’s post lasted as long as it did...

Yes. I was surprised that it was there for 2 weeks.

Perhaps because I started it with polite concessions to Dennis's credit. Eg.: Not faulting him for wanting publicity & media. (hey, show & tell is part of the md'ing game after all). And for granting his skills at logic, discernment, etc.....

So by starting that *so* politely, and actually only having a link to somewhere else (rather than an attempt to refute , right there) is was what prompted him to let it sit so long.

I penned this intro, in such a way that if/when it was deleted/removed, that .... yes .... it would look as if, yes : Someone was dodging something.

Couple of things about this ^ ^ I can not help but think that Dennis himself must have read it (and hopefully, curiosity led him to the link here, and the full analysis here). I know that his son had indeed read or chimed in there. Because at one point he had added an emoticon to one of the posts. So it stands to reason that Dennis was aware too.

HOWEVER, I'm still not so sure we can chalk it up to "lies". It is still possible that Dennis actually believes the "stolen gold" narrative. Because remember : Lack of proof (in the case of govt. coverup conspiracies) actually simply only means : ALL THE MORE PROOF ! (because, gee, the govt. is good at covering their tracks)

So it is conceivable that Dennis arrives at-the-table with an "a priori" conclusion, and continues to morph all the data to .... somehow still allow for his narrative.

There are, after all, seemingly logical people who dream up (and firmly believe) all sorts of crazy conspiracies about 9-11, JFK assassination, Area 51, black helicopters, Bill Gates, chemtrails, etc.... And I would not call these people "liars". They firmly believe. Hence not "lying". It is very difficult, but not impossible, to get them to see "more plausible explanations" (perfectly benign alternatives to what they thought were salacious smoking gun proofs). Let's just hope that Dennis is one such person.

Yes. I was surprised that it was there for 2 weeks.

Perhaps because I started it with polite concessions to Dennis's credit.

I believe that is in part true: You started with a "connection" before a "correction" and you also cleverly and wisely posted one general link to this thread at the bottom of your post. Well done and it did bring some people to the light.

But bigger picture, i believe he let it stand for a while because he knew his supporters would bandwagon together and attack the messenger. Once the thread fizzled out, i suspected he wouldn't let that link stand. I don't believe if you actually started posting actual evidence like we do here that he would have let it stand for even one minute, so that was a wise decision not to.

By my count, they've had about 5-6 threads deleted, both on their FB page and over on the other forum. How ironic given they accuse the FBI of a coverup!....

That is kind of ironic, eh ? To shout & gripe about "coverup" , "redacted" , "deleted" and "censorship", etc.... Yet : Turn right around, in the next breath, and delete and censor stuff that's controverting your position.

I'm not saying that we should *like* things that we think are incorrect. That go against our ideology, our religious or political views, etc.... Sure : I'm not saying that it's pleasant to see someone "spitting in your holy water".

But in the case of the platforms here-in-question : I think they were entirely within polite discourse. I would think he/they would have WELCOMED any challenges, and risen-to-the-occasion to answer them.

And no, I'm not saying it's his job to "run around the planet" and be an apologist on every single platform to "set the record straight". Obviously I understand that no one has time to play wack-a-mole like that.

But for pete' sakes : His own FB page .... you would *think* would have been a proper platform for an intellectual look at the claims. Or that "other forum" (with the sheer # of readers/members there, and threads started by the claimant/plaintiff himself) would have been one-such exception where .... he could have risen to the occasion of answering the challenges. I mean, shucks, it's not as if he hasn't been seeking attention for this. So : Why simply delete your critics, on your own platform ?? That was your chance to "let your light shine bright !" when answering them :shock:

That is kind of ironic, eh ? To shout & gripe about "coverup" , "redacted" , "deleted" and "censorship", etc.... Yet : Turn right around, in the next breath, and delete and censor stuff that's controverting your position.

I'm not saying that we should *like* things that we think are incorrect. That go against our ideology, our religious or political views, etc.... Sure : I'm not saying that it's pleasant to see someone "spitting in your holy water".

But in the case of the platforms here-in-question : I think they were entirely within polite discourse. I would think he/they would have WELCOMED any challenges, and risen-to-the-occasion to answer them.

And no, I'm not saying it's his job to "run around the planet" and be an apologist on every single platform to "set the record straight". Obviously I understand that no one has time to play wack-a-mole like that.

But for pete' sakes : His own FB page .... you would *think* would have been a proper platform for an intellectual look at the claims. Or that "other forum" (with the sheer # of readers/members there, and threads started by the claimant/plaintiff himself) would have been one-such exception where .... he could have risen to the occasion of answering the challenges. I mean, shucks, it's not as if he hasn't been seeking attention for this. So : Why simply delete your critics, on your own platform ?? That was your chance to "let your light shine bright !" when answering them :shock:

Well stated Tom!

Not sure how i missed this huge discrepancy by Plaintiff:

Look at his post from a few days ago: He claims he has proof of "what the fbi did" and that he'll go public with it AFTER the judge looks at the case in February. Say what?!!!

Remember, the judge just ruled that his answer to the DOJ and motions (a motion is where he will ask the court to rule in his favor on his requests for relief, along with his attached supporting evidence) are due to be filed no later than January 11th so we will know on that very day what his alleged evidence is as this is a PUBLIC case, meaning the moment he files it, it's public knowledge and accessible.

So he's claiming he has all this smoking gun evidence, but won't release it until after the judge hears their case? If you don't file it with the judge, he can't consider it, releasing it after you case won't do any good. So, are we to believe he's purposely sabotaging his own case?!!

Truth is, that's what happens when you aren't being truthful. You can't keep things straight and it just becomes this non-sensical meandering story.

Edit: To be fair, he could mean that he is going to file his "evidence" on Jan11th and also later go public with it, but one never knows with Plaintiffs ever changing word salad claims...

amoretime.jpg

Last edited:
.... but won't release it until after the judge hears their case....

Hollywood learned this trick well . It's called the "cliff-hanger" moment psychology. You will be "on the edge of your seat", sitting through the commercials, so that you can see how the cliff-hanger turns out !

Further documented incidents of possible false statements by Plaintiff:

Came across this post by Plaintiff dated July 4,2020: "We had the DCNR in court 7 times and the FBI 3 Times".

Though they had the PA DCNR in court, up to this point when he made this post, they had not brought any court proceedings against the DOJ/FBI, let alone had the FBI in court "3 times" as they claim. According to my research, the first time they brought any court proceedings against the DOJ/FBI was on Jan 4th, 2021, making this statement of Plaintiffs a bald-faced lie.

aaacourt.jpg

Last edited:
I'm already getting that : "This content is not available". What did it say ?

It's still up, i screen grabbed it and can post it up later should it be deleted.(maybe try signing out to view it?) No reason for them to delete it, as it would only prove they are than knowingly trying to promote/cover up a lie. What should be done is Plaintiff should edit his original false claim to a truthful statement. Balls in their court, let's see what path they choose...

It's still up, i screen grabbed it and can post it up later should it be deleted.(maybe try signing out to view it?) No reason for them to delete it, as it would only prove they are than knowingly trying to promote/cover up a lie. What should be done is Plaintiff should edit his original false claim to a truthful statement. Balls in their court, let's see what path they choose...

I think Tom is blocked/banned from that FB page.

(nothing new for you, right buddy?!? :D )

.....(maybe try signing out to view it?) .....

I think Tom is blocked/banned from that FB page.

(nothing new for you, right buddy?!? :D )

That did the trick. When I sign out of FB, I'm able to read it.

Thus .... boohoo ... it's just me who was blocked. And I suspect anyone else who tried going there and controvert the party-line of "fabulous treasure" and "stolen by the FBI" narrative, is/was also blocked. :laughing:

That did the trick. When I sign out of FB, I'm able to read it.

Thus .... boohoo ... it's just me who was blocked. And I suspect anyone else who tried going there and controvert the party-line of "fabulous treasure" and "stolen by the FBI" narrative, is/was also blocked. :laughing:

Yep, that poster just got blocked too, but i see the post is still up, we'll see how long it stays. I guess they are choosing the "coverup" route, i'll post up the entire thread later to document actual evidence they are engaging in their own coverup and lying about their own current DOJ/FBI lawsuit as i screen grabbed it.

Plaintiffs lying about a Federal Court Case they brought against the DOJ will no doubt doom any chance of prevailing on a later suit against the DOJ and will affect the outcome of their current case when it goes to the summary judgement phase. I actually haven't taken the time to direct the DOJ's attorney in this case to this thread, (nor Plaintiffs attorney) but will reach out to both of them this week, as I'm sure they will be very interested to learn the Plaintiff bringing this suit has made so many documented false statements.

Edit: It's also time to direct the FBI to this thread, I can't believe with all the untrue statements we are catching Plaintiff publicly making, he didn't also slip up and lie to them which is a Felony level offense.

Further documented incidents of possible false statements by Plaintiff:

Recall Post #312 where we discussed the possibility Plaintiff was trying to mislead the reader into believeing that the nationally known investigative news show, "60 Minutes" was going to do a segment on Dent's Run: https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3426686&postcount=312

Well, further evidence has emerged that corroborates it was likely a false statement by Plaintiff and "60 Minutes" is not doing a show on Dent's Run.

Check out this question from just yesterday addressed directly to Plaintiff asking him to clarify if it was true that "60 Minutes" was doing a segment on Dents Run, well, guess what, rather than simply answer it, he deleted the question within a short time of it being posted! Strong circumstantial evidence he wasn't being truthful about "60 Minutes" doing a show on Dents Run:

aa60mintues.jpg

Yep, that poster just got blocked too, but i see the post is still up, we'll see how long it stays. I guess they are choosing the "coverup" route, i'll post up the entire thread later to document actual evidence they are engaging in their own coverup and lying about their own current DOJ/FBI lawsuit as i screen grabbed it.

Plaintiffs lying about a Federal Court Case they brought against the DOJ will no doubt doom any chance of prevailing on a later suit against the DOJ and will affect the outcome of their current case when it goes to the summary judgement phase. I actually haven't taken the time to direct the DOJ's attorney in this case to this thread, (nor Plaintiffs attorney) but will reach out to both of them this week, as I'm sure they will be very interested to learn the Plaintiff bringing this suit has made so many documented false statements.

Edit: It's also time to direct the FBI to this thread, I can't believe with all the untrue statements we are catching Plaintiff publicly making, he didn't also slip up and lie to them which is a Felony level offense.

This +1000!

Perhaps it’s time to start a, “The truth about finderskeepers and dents run” Facebook page?

Back
Top Bottom