The FBI Files: Dents Run Civil War Gold

.... if anyone wants to confirm that it was all one big embellishment by Plaintiff, it's still there, undisturbed. ....

You know what this means don't you Go-Deep ? It means the FBI went in there and disturbed the cave. They re-arranged all the features, so that it no longer looks like Dennis first claimed & described.

I mean .... seriously now .... do you think the FBI is too stupid not to "cover their tracks" ? And too stupid not to manipulate the findings, whitewash the results and photos, etc.... ?

So : Any time you find evidence like this that seems to controverts Dennis's claims, it is merely ALL THE MORE EVIDENCE of Dennis' claims of a coverup ! Get with the show here bro ! :laughing:

You know what this means don't you Go-Deep ? It means the FBI went in there and disturbed the cave. They re-arranged all the features, so that it no longer looks like Dennis first claimed & described.

I mean .... seriously now .... do you think the FBI is too stupid not to "cover their tracks" ? And too stupid not to manipulate the findings, whitewash the results and photos, etc.... ?

So : Any time you find evidence like this that seems to controverts Dennis's claims, it is merely ALL THE MORE EVIDENCE of Dennis' claims of a coverup ! Get with the show here bro ! :laughing:

That would be textbook Dennis wouldn't it Tom?! Thankfully, he took pictures and video himself, so he won't be fooling anyone on this forum!

It seems like a lot of the plaintiff's ideas came from the campy 1960's Spaghetti Westerns movies. The plots are just too similar. Grant, Sherman and other Federal higher-ups had the means to move 10 tons of anything. They had the 1860's versions of the sea container railroad cars that are so popular today in 2022. The Federals had ships capable of moving these railroad cars down the east coast and using moveable railroad tracks to load them from the ship directly onto the rail systems, never touching the supplies with their hands until it arrived at the staging areas for battle. There are photos of these turntables in use on the loading docks. The trouble is none of these Generals showed much wealth in their retirement years and most were hurting for money. Grant had to write his memoirs in his last dying months just to try to pay his debts. If gold had been flying around, these generals would have had more elaborate lifestyles after the war.

The FBI has been misled and manipulated many times throughout their history by people who were not the brightest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grego... Scarpa (May 8, 1928,an informant for the FBI.

3. Was there a cave under the road?

Excellent pictorial journey and explanation. Few can appreciate the time and effort it takes to put these arguments and supporting evidence together. GoDeep is on top of this like no other and his posts are factual. No BS in this thread.

Day after tomorrow maybe we will learn more?!?

Day number 36 and counting since Plaintiff failed to inform his followers on his Dents Run Facebook group that he lost his biggest two motions to date, a motion for sanctions against the FBI and a motion to compel lead FBI Agent Archer to sit for questioning under penalty of perjury! And the reason why is most compelling: He failed to provide the evidence necessary to compel such a ruling.

I'm definitely excited to read the upcoming joint status report!

Excellent pictorial journey and explanation. Few can appreciate the time and effort it takes to put these arguments and supporting evidence together. GoDeep is on top of this like no other and his posts are factual. No BS in this thread.

Thank you too for your research, it's been very helpful! One could say it's almost been a blessing in disguise having the other thread deleted. It's forced me to go back and re-research particular events which has in turn uncovered even more evidence and more dishonesty by Plaintiff.

I suspect this court case will soon be ending. The latest joint status report ought to be interesting.

.... he lost his biggest two motions to date, a motion for sanctions against the FBI and a motion to compel lead FBI Agent Archer to sit for questioning ...

.... He failed to provide the evidence necessary to compel such a ruling. ....

Which only goes to show : The corruption (theft and white-washing and cover-up) reaches to the highest level of government ! Even the justice department themselves are now a part of the conspiracy to hush Dennis and keep the $$ for themselves ! :wow:

Don't you see ? Dennis' lack of legal progress simply means : ALL THE MORE PROOF of a cover-up ! :wow:

Which only goes to show : The corruption (theft and white-washing and cover-up) reaches to the highest level of government ! Even the justice department themselves are now a part of the conspiracy to hush Dennis and keep the $$ for themselves ! :wow:

Don't you see ? Dennis' lack of legal progress simply means : ALL THE MORE PROOF of a cover-up ! :wow:

Normally, that'd be the case, but where Plaintiff erred was to leave a long trail of evidence that indicts him in forging evidence, withholding evidence, making multiple untrue statements and just all around engaging in his own cover-up of the truth. The script has flipped. It's no longer the FBI on trial, his own credibility is on trial, and that ship is sinking faster than the Titanic!

Further documented incidents of possible false statements by Plaintiff:

Recall a few weeks ago on Plaintiffs Face group page he claimed they found 20 Pig Iron Containers/Ammo crates. Now this claim itself proved to be an untrue statement (see Post #83 for details), but for the sake of argument, let's say it was true as he wants you to believe.

adennis3.jpg

However, on 3/2/19, Plaintiff Testified they never had any "Iron readings in the 7 years of working the site" See attachment below.

Conclusion: By default, both of these statements can't be true. You can't reasonably have found 20 large iron boxes and not have had any iron readings. Any resistivity readings would have encountered the iron boxes and read that resistivity of them, Irregardless if gold was in them as resistivity readings will measure the highest resistance of an encountered object. Furthermore, at a minimum Plaintiff should have been like, "whoa, i've found 20 iron boxes but am getting no readings from them, either my scans or my methods are wrong!" Just another case of Plaintiff misleading the public...

airon1.jpg

Last edited:
FK- "Only the FBI can tell us what was found inside."

and... they did. No evidence of United States Gold or anything to suggest it might be located nearby was removed from, or observed in or around the excavated areas.

Case closed.

FK- "Only the FBI can tell us what was found inside."

and... they did. No evidence of United States Gold or anything to suggest it might be located nearby was removed from, or observed in or around the excavated areas.

Case closed.

Brilliant!

Why are the FBI referring to “United States gold” and not just “gold”? Would “Confederate gold” be classed as “United States gold” or is the distinction important?

I should add I am not hinting at a conspiracy, just questioning the legal implications of the terms used…

Why are the FBI referring to “United States gold” and not just “gold”? Would “Confederate gold” be classed as “United States gold” or is the distinction important?

I should add I am not hinting at a conspiracy, just questioning the legal implications of the terms used…

Good question. Yes the distinction is important.

This is proof positive that Dennis / FK is right. And goDeep is wrong. The slight-of-hand, on this exact verbiage, is proof positive that the govt. is hiding something ~ !! HHHhhhhmmmm :?:

Yeah, it was rather presumptuous of them, wasn't it? The FBI's legal argument for probable cause for a warrant was based on their belief it was US Gov't Property. No conspiracy, but it sure was a bold claim based on the flimsiness of their evidence. In their warrant, the FBI confirms they could find no historical records matching the Dents Run story that first emerged int he 1960's and they could find no records of any missing Gold from the US Mints. The only tangible evidence they had was the Enviroscan. It was truly a fishing expedition....

You know Pete that is a really good question!

Hopefully some of our members more converse in America's Civil War will come on a help with it.

Yeah, it was rather presumptuous of them, wasn't it? The FBI's legal argument for probable cause for a warrant was based on their belief it was US Gov't Property. No conspiracy, but it sure was a bold claim based on the flimsiness of their evidence. In their warrant, the FBI confirms they could find no historical records matching the Dents Run story that first emerged int he 1960's and they could find no records of any missing Gold from the US Mints. The only tangible evidence they had was the Enviroscan. It was truly a fishing expedition....

Thanks for that…Another hypothetical question: Had the gold existed, and some how it was proven to be of Confederate origin, would that mean the current US Government would not have any claim over it?

There was no Confederate army once they surrendered, so none of them would have any claim on any alleged Confederate booty. When you lose a war, you are at the mercy of the army that defeated you. The South was just lucky that the U.S. showed mercy on them and didn't take everything away from them.

There was no Confederate army once they surrendered, so none of them would have any claim on any alleged Confederate booty. When you lose a war, you are at the mercy of the army that defeated you. The South was just lucky that the U.S. showed mercy on them and didn't take everything away from them.

The U.S. government did take most everything away from the former Confederate States and put the Freedmen's Bureau in charge of state and local government. In the 1860 U.S. census most southern people were farmers and merchants with a net worth of between $600 and $800 which includes property and cash. After the civil war, the same people were penniless. In 2017 a graduate student working on her master's degree in history wrote her thesis about the CW Veterans Rest home for the indigent in Biloxi, Mississippi. She puts the statistics in that paper. Here is the link. It is quite interesting.
"To Mississippi, Alone, Can They Look For Assistance:”
Confederate Welfare In Mississippi
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/301297894.pdf

ABSTRACT
“TO MISSISSIPPI, ALONE, CAN THEY LOOK FOR ASSISTANCE:”
CONFEDERATE WELFARE IN MISSISSIPPI
by Lisa Carol Foster
August 2017
In 1860, few destitute white citizens lived in Mississippi, and they were
supported by their home counties. The Civil War drastically increased county
indigent levels due to the high service and casualty rates of Mississippi soldiers.
This thesis explores how Mississippi provided for its soldiers and their families
during and immediately after the war (1861-1868), through post-war pensions
(1888-1992), and through the Beauvoir Jefferson Davis Memorial Soldiers’ Home
(1903-1957). This thesis challenges the existing historiography, showing that
Mississippi began aiding indigent soldiers and families as early as 1861, and the
1888 pension law operated outside the Lost Cause movement, providing for
veterans and African-American camp servants at equal rates, in addition to
widows. Finally, this study argues that, unlike other Confederate soldiers’
homes, the residents of the Beauvoir Soldiers’ Home were not the poorest of the
poor prior to the Civil War and came from diverse economic backgrounds.

Last edited:
Further documented incidents of possible false statements by Plaintiff:

On 3/20/19, When Plaintiff is asked to show pictures of the gold bars from the FBI's dig, he leads the public to believe that he does have them but can't post them now but that "In time he will". See Exhibit below.

It's completely dishonest because, at the time he wrote this, he knows darn well that his cameras weren't working that night (which is when Plaintiff alleges the gold was removed). If he were being honest, his reply would have been, "no, our cameras weren't working so i don't have any pictures of gold being removed". It wasn't until two years later during the Press Conference, held on 3/13/21, that he finally admitted that his cameras weren't working when the alleged gold was removed, claiming "the FBI jammed them or covered them up".

adishonesty3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom