Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I might have to send you some headshots to get in on this threads action. :lol:

:laughing: Hey, anyone is welcome, I only post funny edits of people in this thread who agreed to be part of it.

You just need to have a good sense of humor :laughing: and while you might be in some pretty silly funny edits, they are kept "family friendly" so parents never have to worry about their kids viewing this thread, after all this is in the "family friendly topics" section and I believe in keeping things family friendly anyhow so no worries ! :lol:

If you do decide to be in on the fun just post a full face view and a side view also would be helpful for editing into pics looking to one side.

I sometimes focus the edits based on the person, Grumpa was a former rodeo rider so I had done some with him in western type themes, ScubaDetective is obvious :lol: many of his was done with a water theme, Dave's can vary, he has done good with surface finds so some edits have focused on that, Ken hasn't posted in a long time but he was a pilot, Coinboy has a "the flash" type of avatar so that's been a theme mostly, Mud-puppy has mentioned scavenging in the past so occasionally I did that theme, but many times I might use anyone in any theme, I'm in a very few of them but I'm not big on doing many of me :lol:

So what kind of work do you do or did you do ? Any other hobbies besides detecting ?

If you decide not to be included in this thread, no problem, with as many views as this thread has gotten at least people seem to be enjoying the funny edits :lol: .....though some of them might be simply be checking just to see what goofy edit did he post this time ? :laughing:

Last edited:
Hey, maybe he should have read the instruction manual first ?

Was this Mud way back when he was a noob detectorist ?
Q14tMNF.gif

Mud as a noob detector

Was this Mud way back when he was a noob detectorist ?
Q14tMNF.gif

Can you imagine what a detector operating manual would have been like if Mud had written it. Sure it would be a interesting and color full read and maybe include some side notes as to what to do with any road kill you find while out detecting.

It's a lot easier to be excited about detecting when the temps are not real chilly !

Could this be Dave's reaction in a few months when good detecting weather is back again in his area ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
uOYRZoZ.gif
Dave mds5.gif

It's either dirt detecting or travel south for the winter

Looks like Scuba couldn't wait to get out of the cold water :laughing::laughing::laughing:
S7oQy9l.gif
Scuba animated cartoon diver.gif and do dirt detecting until it warms up again Scuba metal detecting animation3.gif

cold weather

For Christmas Eve. we are expecting a high of 29 degrees and a low of 11 degrees with a chance of snow flurries , on Christmas day a high of 31 degrees and a low of 22 degrees. That is to cold for me but will be going back down to Florida in a few weeks for a few months to help the daughter out. :cold2::cold2::snowman3::snowman3::snowflake: :sledding: :sledding: :snowtruck: :snowing:

For Christmas Eve. we are expecting a high of 29 degrees and a low of 11 degrees with a chance of snow flurries , on Christmas day a high of 31 degrees and a low of 22 degrees. That is to cold for me but will be going back down to Florida in a few weeks for a few months to help the daughter out. :cold2::cold2::snowman3::snowman3::snowflake: :sledding: :sledding: :snowtruck: :snowing:
Yikes! Our winter up in Iowa has been weirdly mild, looks like we’re gonna have a Christmas without snow! It was 55 degrees today! :shock:Merry Christmas have a great time in Florida

weather here in missouri

Yikes! Our winter up in Iowa has been weirdly mild, looks like we’re gonna have a Christmas without snow! It was 55 degrees today! :shock:Merry Christmas have a great time in Florida

Our weather here in Missouri is crazy today it hit 62 degrees and raining , tomorrow below freezing . Being in the middle of the country our weather depends on which way the winds are blowing. I expect all the grounds to be frozen here soon. Still have my detector and gear out incase i get a chance to get out and detect another time or two before going down to Florida . Sure i will get to detect there a lot earlier than here in Missouri. Last January down there in Florida still had roses in bloom . Still have a site or 2 here in Missouri i would love to hit again before going down to Florida .

Our weather here in Missouri is crazy today it hit 62 degrees and raining , tomorrow below freezing . Being in the middle of the country our weather depends on which way the winds are blowing. I expect all the grounds to be frozen here soon. Still have my detector and gear out incase i get a chance to get out and detect another time or two before going down to Florida . Sure i will get to detect there a lot earlier than here in Missouri. Last January down there in Florida still had roses in bloom . Still have a site or 2 here in Missouri i would love to hit again before going down to Florida .

Yeah with all the nice weather I’ve been doing some digging. Found a nice 1906 indian today! Terrible wind today though. But now that my secret identity was revealed I’m going to have to run from the Empire instead of detect!:laughing:

Coinboy

Yeah with all the nice weather I’ve been doing some digging. Found a nice 1906 indian today! Terrible wind today though. But now that my secret identity was revealed I’m going to have to run from the Empire instead of detect!:laughing:

Nice job on finding the 1906 Indian head penny , still have never dug any of them here . Mostly modern clad so far in this area but i know there are some here just a mater of getting the coil over them.

Scavenging surface finds coins leads to being in a Sonic TV commercial ?

After seeing Dave picking up coins around Sonic so often they thought he needed money so they gave him a part in their TV commercial :laughing::laughing::laughing:
kcrZXVD.gif

Hey, what would you expect a former rodeo rider to want ?

Looks like former rodeo rider Grumpa got just what he wanted for Christmas ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
9JXELLu.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom