What the universe is trying to tell me?

Blingdigger

Same day, 2 different locations and found the same theme pendant, one at each place.

Attachments

• 6B1641B4-BA3D-49D1-BD05-1F3E4FCACE6F.jpg
    6B1641B4-BA3D-49D1-BD05-1F3E4FCACE6F.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 355
The universe is telling you that live amongst people who can't remember n s e w directions and lose things.

This is a divine sign ! It's no mistake or coincidence. The universe is trying to tell you : "Send Tom_in_CA $100" (I accept paypal). :cool3:

Well, I sure hope that finds don't mean anything cause I found this pin on the beach last week. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1070 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1070 (Small).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 263
Maybe telling you to take a road trip. They are pretty cool finds. There seems to be all kind of weird coincidences in this hobby. I don't dig many religious medals but last year, Easter week I dug three. This year on and around Presidents day I dug a GW token, an essay contest medal and a small Washington tag of some sort. It will make you wonder sometimes. Good luck, Mark

My son has a tattoo of a compass rose and he says it's to always remind him that he shouldn't be spending his days in an office somewhere (like his old man..ahem) but that he needs to be out and exploring and journeying and stuff. If it's a message, I would guess it's reminding you to follow your dreams....at least the ones related to exploring and treasure hunting. Now me, I would see it as a sign that I need to find place to store two compass rose type pendants.....but that's about it....but then I've never been much of a nomad.

Maybe telling you to take a road trip. They are pretty cool finds. There seems to be all kind of weird coincidences in this hobby. I don't dig many religious medals but last year, Easter week I dug three. This year on and around Presidents day I dug a GW token, an essay contest medal and a small Washington tag of some sort. It will make you wonder sometimes. Good luck, Mark

That's very interesting. I would like to hear more about these weird coincidences.....spookiness would be cool to hear about too. I should go check out more old posts on this forum....gotta be some talk about that somewhere.

Cool coincidence! I thinks it's "the universe" trying to confuse you. It's a clue...that leads to a clue...that leads to another clue...you are already going down the rabbit hole. But it's OK. There's a bunch of us down here looking for more clues...:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom