3.5 silver day with a newer forum member

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
Had the opportunity to meet and hunt with Johnny Phoenix today and it was a multiple silver day for both. Had to fend off the storm but still had the opportunity to have some good digs and meet a new member!

The war nickle was on top of the merc, and rang up like a zinc cent, but seemed pretty deep. The two washingtons wereabout 6 inches apart

Attachments

• 20200523_210248.jpg
    20200523_210248.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 395
Nice Big T! Two Washingtons in one hunt is a hell of a feat around here, I’m sure you’re aware of this...:lol: I was singing Dokken’s When the Lightning Strikes as I went scurrying back home...what a bullsh*t afternoon. Tomorrow...the world shall be my oyster! Wah-hahahahahahah!;)

Nice Big T! Two Washingtons in one hunt is a hell of a feat around here, I’m sure you’re aware of this...:lol: I was singing Dokken’s When the Lightning Strikes as I went scurrying back home...what a bullsh*t afternoon. Tomorrow...the world shall be my oyster! Wah-hahahahahahah!;)

Sounds more like "The Kiss of Death" ! They were great live back then. Now forget it - Donnie's voice is completely shot.

Nice batch of shiny! Congrats on the multiple silvers for your both!

Thanks you sir!

No kidding for sure, i remember Dokken, but not sure i remember that one! Good luck Sunday, its a project day for me, and mama wants to get the UTV out for a ride.

That is some great hunting Craig. Always nice to share an adventure with a new friend and it's even better when all find success. Congrats on the Silver GW"s the Merc and the Shiny Nickel. Hope that more of those types of hunts follow. Trapper

That is some great hunting Craig. Always nice to share an adventure with a new friend and it's even better when all find success. Congrats on the Silver GW"s the Merc and the Shiny Nickel. Hope that more of those types of hunts follow. Trapper

Thank you trapper, i hope so too brother, butps as you know its tough to get your hopes up too much, no silver today!

Good job. And when you leave dirt on the coins, that counts as an "in-situ" picture :laughing:

Big T 👍
Nice haul !
When lightning strikes , Must have been one of George Lynches lost basement projects . 🤔
Love the silver buddy.
Now I must do a search on some newer Metal. 80’s 😎

Back
Top Bottom