500th Silver Coin w/ AT Pro! plus Big Ben, Stander, more Silvers!

That is a very impressive milestone .
To do it in such a short run is incredible.

Congratulations .
Still working towards that 500 mark myself .
Great hunting report also .
,Dew

WOW ! Great silver haul and what a way to hit an awesome milestone with such a fantastic hunt. A huge ATTABOY to you LS. HH Mark

500 silvers? Thats REALLY killing it! Congrats!

One thing about the zoo is that its some of the oldest dirt in MT, and lots of small towns close by. Ever hit MSU?

Thanks TommyJay! I think Missoula was founded in about 1883 when the NPRR came thru, so a chance at some old stuff. I've never tried U of M, that would be fun and probably some killer stuff too!

Very nice. Congrats on reaching the milestone.

HD

Thanks HD!

That’s all I do is door knock, there are no public spots here with silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, some of the curb strips are still good, but private property with permission is where I find most of my better coins, tokens, etc etc.

Love the ATPro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ugadigger, me too!

Wow congrats on hitting 500! Thats a huge milestone nowadays! I like others, have pounded my main spots pretty good, but we slowly find more, and new spots as well. Good luck out there and happy hunting!

Thanks dellrdweller, am happy to hit that milestone!

That is a very impressive milestone .
To do it in such a short run is incredible.

Congratulations .
Still working towards that 500 mark myself .
Great hunting report also .
,Dew

Thanks Dew, and hope you hit that mark soon too!

WOW ! Great silver haul and what a way to hit an awesome milestone with such a fantastic hunt. A huge ATTABOY to you LS. HH Mark

Thanks Mark, yes, it was a great hunt, some nice coins and a good variety too. Am kinda glad the 500th was a Silver Rosie, if it had been a Morgan Silver Dollar no one would believe any of this! :lol:

A very amazing accomplishment David. Not a lot of Detectors ever reach the 500 Silver coin plateau in a career and you have done it in only 2 1/2 years. The time and effort along with the thrills and experiences along the road are all cherished memories that will stay with you for your lifetime. The greatest thing is you are still on that road and adding to it. Huge congrats on reaching this well earned goal. Trapper

A very amazing accomplishment David. Not a lot of Detectors ever reach the 500 Silver coin plateau in a career and you have done it in only 2 1/2 years. The time and effort along with the thrills and experiences along the road are all cherished memories that will stay with you for your lifetime. The greatest thing is you are still on that road and adding to it. Huge congrats on reaching this well earned goal. Trapper

Thanks Trapper, appreciate your words, it means a lot coming from someone like you who has a great "silver touch" and makes so many good finds!

That's a crazy amount in that short of a period. Congrats on #500, a SLQ (yes please!) and the BF half!

Great write up and I think the ATP is a serious detector. It's been my desired waterproof machine since I started doing research and detecting two years ago (four silvers in that time btw! Ha!)

Congrats again on that amazing milestone!

Just amazing, Garrett should have you on the cover of they're next issue..Congrats on the 500 mark, that's very impressive..As far as the at pro not being (as good) as other machines,, I think it's better..Proof is in the pudding as some say.lol..

:wow2: Congrats on those great finds and on reaching 500 career silver coins! That is quite the milestone. :okpeople: :dingding: :woot:

Thanks Wolf-Dog, appreciate that!

Nice hoard of silver....congrats on reaching #500

Thanks D4C!

That's a crazy amount in that short of a period. Congrats on #500, a SLQ (yes please!) and the BF half!

Great write up and I think the ATP is a serious detector. It's been my desired waterproof machine since I started doing research and detecting two years ago (four silvers in that time btw! Ha!)

Congrats again on that amazing milestone!

Thank you Mike, I do really connect well with this machine and it does good to me in return!

Just amazing, Garrett should have you on the cover of they're next issue..Congrats on the 500 mark, that's very impressive..As far as the at pro not being (as good) as other machines,, I think it's better..Proof is in the pudding as some say.lol..

Thank you woodbutcher! I agree, it is just a very good all around machine! Just back from a hunt up in Missoula, did well and will write it up soon!

thats a heck of a acomplisment congrats :D

Thank you brncofan, appreciate that!

You've got the correct 1,2,3 working order secret figured out! Location+Time+Detector=Success

CONGRATS...cool post

Back
Top Bottom