Saved by 1957

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Had a quiet morning hunt, 2nd from the last target of the day was the Rosie. Was able to score 6 wheaties. Brings me to over 300 wheaties for the last 6 months.

Attachments

• 20190517_104302.jpg
    20190517_104302.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 163
Nice score on the silver and the wheats! Congrats on reaching the 300 milestone. :thumbsup:

The run continues Paul. Congrats on the Rosie along with the Wheat's. The West Coast people must have been more careless with their copper, at least carefree with the Pennies as you and Jason dig a whole lot more out there than is dug in Wisconsin. Trapper

Nice save!!!

I was saved by a 1956 today, unfortunately it was a wheat cent :lol:

:lol:

Very nice! We're in a silver race haha
Could be

Nice rosie. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

TY HD

Alas! One less silver to be found. Congrats!

TY

Like ending the day on a high note, congrats on the silver and wheat total!

Nice score on the silver and the wheats! Congrats on reaching the 300 milestone. :thumbsup:

The run continues Paul. Congrats on the Rosie along with the Wheat's. The West Coast people must have been more careless with their copper, at least carefree with the Pennies as you and Jason dig a whole lot more out there than is dug in Wisconsin. Trapper

Beaker/Princess/Trapper, Yes it is the most Wheaties I have ever dug in any single "year" of hunting. When I look at the present "fiscal year" numbers my silver (coins & rings/jewelry) to Wheatie ratio is 1:4 if I just take silver coins to Wheaties, the ratio is closer to 1:5. So for every 4 or 5 Wheaties I am finding silver/coins. I cannot complain! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom