Tarsacci detector website now up and running

I really like the looks of it...especially the whole shaft design and build. I would guess this will be a worthy machine, but won't be dominating the MD market.

Not enough videos showing me it is any better than the competition out there.

Well, I donā€™t hunt salt sand or salt water. Seems this detector will give signal on a 14ā€ deep nickel in this environment.
Donā€™t know of another VLF detector that can do.
I havenā€™t witnessed personally.
Some folks using the detector in such environments are finding gold rings, deeper. Seems the Nox goes whiff on these.
Folks using in such environments are not digging much iron or ferrous thingies either.
Also seems EQX looses 2.6ā€ of depth innsalt water/salt sand on US. Nickel. Tarsacci actually gains depth in this environment. Tarsacci is deeper in salt sand -salt water than it is in dry sand.
Yeah one can watch the pi users dig iron. While a Tarsacci user digs nonferrous.

There may never be many actual water targets dug and videoed. Why?
Tarsacci audio by way of external speaker not very loud.
Good in headphones though.

I have hit some deep stuff with the nox on the RI salt beaches.
To be honest sometimes the nox goes too deep lol being my drive is long to get there I don't want to be digging to China for nothing and eating up valuable time.
I caught your videos but was hoping to see people do some more salt water videos but there isn't much of those up.
To me it just doesn't seem to do enough over my NOX or DEUS for the asking price. But that is just me maybe others can see the value.
I even asked Badgers friend in NH and he tells me he hasn't been convinced yet to buy one and he hunts the same conditions I do when salt hunting.

I have hit some deep stuff with the nox on the RI salt beaches.
To be honest sometimes the nox goes too deep lol being my drive is long to get there I don't want to be digging to China for nothing and eating up valuable time.
I caught your videos but was hoping to see people do some more salt water videos but there isn't much of those up.
To me it just doesn't seem to do enough over my NOX or DEUS for the asking price. But that is just me maybe others can see the value.
I even asked Badgers friend in NH and he tells me he hasn't been convinced yet to buy one and he hunts the same conditions I do when salt hunting.

Yeah, I understand. They arenā€™t cheap.

tnsharpshooter
Did you do a recovery test video with the tarsacci?
I looked but didn't see a video on your channel not sure if I just missed it?

I really like the looks of it...especially the whole shaft design and build. I would guess this will be a worthy machine, but won't be dominating the MD market.

The detector was designed for salt water and heavy mineralize locations, it is not for a park or for coin shooting.

Last edited:
Always interesting to see a new detector company throw their hat into the ring but the $1500+ price tag is a bit steep although I do remember that it wasn't so long ago when the T2 SE and F 75 were over $1000. Because of this, I was skeptical of the Equinox when it was first introduced, especially since it was coming in under the $1000 for either model. Equinox really is the best bang-for-the-buck detector on the market currently; a lot of success stories from the Equinox users out there. I wish this new company well in their endeavors.

The warranty is posted on the site.

Register within 40 days or no warranty

Warranty to original purchaser only.

ā€œThe warranty will be considered void/invalid if the product was not properly registered to Tarsacci. This warranty is extended to the purchaser identified in the Product Registration Form (ā€œPurchaserā€).
The Purchaser has up to 40 calendar days from the date of purchase to register their product for this warranty to to be valid.ā€

https://tarsacci.com/warranty-policy/

website looks great_simple and fully explains their product

fortunately for me_I don't judge a metal detector by a website design

The ID range seems odd to me...30 ferrous segments? Iā€™m a relatively new detectorist and I strictly hunt dirt - is a wide ferrous range more important to beach hunters or something? Not really a big deal I guess, but as a dirt hunter, that just seems like a lot of unnecessary negative target segments. I just donā€™t see the value of differentiating a -30 target and a -5 target :?:

On the other side of the scale, thereā€™s only 30 non-ferrous segments, which is even more compressed than the Equinox (still one of my primary ā€œconsā€ on an otherwise good machine). On the Equinox, itā€™s virtually impossible to reliably differentiate a US copper cent from a dime (clad or silver) - on this machine, Iā€™d worry about it being difficult to tell the difference between a penny, dime, and quarter! :?:

I can tell you guys that when i compared it to my pi and my cz on horrible black sand salt water conditions the tarsacci was clearly superior

The ID range seems odd to me...30 ferrous segments? Iā€™m a relatively new detectorist and I strictly hunt dirt - is a wide ferrous range more important to beach hunters or something? Not really a big deal I guess, but as a dirt hunter, that just seems like a lot of unnecessary negative target segments. I just donā€™t see the value of differentiating a -30 target and a -5 target :?:

On the other side of the scale, thereā€™s only 30 non-ferrous segments, which is even more compressed than the Equinox (still one of my primary ā€œconsā€ on an otherwise good machine). On the Equinox, itā€™s virtually impossible to reliably differentiate a US copper cent from a dime (clad or silver) - on this machine, Iā€™d worry about it being difficult to tell the difference between a penny, dime, and quarter! :?:

The Tarsacci is more of a beach and relic hunting detector (dig all environments). Any non ferrous should be dug. This machine is really not designed to coin shoot in a park. So VDI is not important to as to the type of target to retrieve.

Back
Top Bottom