More old silver and another tribe

Tpmetal

Elite Member
So once again I was graced with going out to our silver spot with bill again. I think it is the last time we will hit it this year as growth is coming on fast. Soon it will be back to pounding cellars with mostly relics and the occasional indian head or large cent. This time I struggled on silver numbers chasing all sorts of terrible sounds, only pulling a seated and barber dime. I did however pull 16 indians, 5 v nicks, 1 shield nick and a junk ring. Thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

• 20190414_094342_resized.jpg
    20190414_094342_resized.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 481
  • 20190414_094405_resized.jpg
    20190414_094405_resized.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 415
  • 20190414_094424_resized.jpg
    20190414_094424_resized.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 426
That was an awesome hunt, congrats on the silver saves. Nice spot you have there. What machine were you using ? HH Mark

For struggling Trevor that is one awesome outing. Congrats on the Seated and Barber Dimes, the huge Tribe of Indians and some very awesome Nickels. You have me in awe on this hunt. Trapper

Congrats on finding all those amazing finds...those are the real deal!
Thanks!
That was an awesome hunt, congrats on the silver saves. Nice spot you have there. What machine were you using ? HH Mark
Been using my mxsport at this site with the 10 and 13inch coil. Only had the nox out there once so far.
Wow! Great hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

For struggling Trevor that is one awesome outing. Congrats on the Seated and Barber Dimes, the huge Tribe of Indians and some very awesome Nickels. You have me in awe on this hunt. Trapper
Thanks, signals here are just so odd and deep. I know theres more silver in there. Just a hard site to detect.
Love finding those injuns. Congrats on a good hunt.
Thanks

So once again I was graced with going out to our silver spot with bill again. I think it is the last time we will hit it this year as growth is coming on fast. Soon it will be back to pounding cellars with mostly relics and the occasional indian head or large cent. This time I struggled on silver numbers chasing all sorts of terrible sounds, only pulling a seated and barber dime. I did however pull 16 indians, 5 v nicks, 1 shield nick and a junk ring. Thanks for checking it out.

GOOD GRAVY! THAT IS AWESOME! 16 Indian Head? HOWLY MOWLY!

What a great day!

Congrats on the tribe, just curious but were there any good or early dates? Nice job on the silver too!

GOOD GRAVY! THAT IS AWESOME! 16 Indian Head? HOWLY MOWLY!

What a great day!

"ONLY" Found a seated and a Barber.... LOL! You killed it with all of those IHPs!

Thanks guys , its just too bad all those ihps are toasted.

Man, you knocked it out of the park with all those great finds! Big Congrats!

beephead
Thanks

Very Nice! (Even if you ONLY did get a seated and barber dime, lol.)
Lol I admit after all these great hunts here, I am spoiled
Congrats on the tribe, just curious but were there any good or early dates? Nice job on the silver too!
Haven't bothered to get any dates off them they are so toasted. But one was a fatty, one of the lighter colored ones.
Excellent hunt! Great finds congrats

Great hunt!
Thanks !

Wow you weren't kidding when you said tribe!!! lol

Awesome hunt congrats!!

Oh are you saying the grass is growing so you won't be able to hunt it? If so I'd be dragging my zero turn out there to do some cutting!

Wow you weren't kidding when you said tribe!!! lol

Awesome hunt congrats!!

Oh are you saying the grass is growing so you won't be able to hunt it? If so I'd be dragging my zero turn out there to do some cutting!

Lol not just grass growing, and you would sink that zero turn in 30 seconds flat:laughing:

Incredible! Awesome layout of finds there!
Thanks!

Big congrats! That site is awesome, definitely not a bad idea to let it rest for a bit, I had a site like that, and was going to keep it as my winter spot because the leaves always kept the ground soft out there. It was a virgin wooded area and I pulled lots of awesome coins and jewelry out there. Now I struggle to find ANYTHING out there. That's due to hunting it year round :lol: I have no problem bushwhacking though. I refer to my AT Gold as Thor's war hammer :laughing: at any rate, good luck at the cellar holes!

Back
Top Bottom