Today started very bad for me

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Went to a local park,trying to give the nox a run..few clad pieces ,then a decent sized piece of wire..I threw it over the fence,6 foot dog fence around this park..but as I threw it I knew I cleared the fence,and watched as it landed loudly on a car..ouch!,looked around and saw no one,,until the car door opened and a big black dude stepped out..Man.i thought,just my luck..We had a few words,I saw a nice sized scratch n his roof,told him I’ll have a local body shop look at it,and pay for it..he said ok,and I walked away.
So,then I leave th park,go to a yard I’ve destroyed with the deus,F75ltd2 and Etrac several times over..these are my finds,I’m quite happy with the nox.If She finds out about the wire thing tho,oh boy.lol.

The lead round thing with the letters on it ,I don’t know what it is..the house was built in the 1850s so it could be anything.

Attachments

• 1C42706B-D34E-41D4-95E8-5391FBA77B8C.jpg
    1C42706B-D34E-41D4-95E8-5391FBA77B8C.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 470
  • BC6C6961-58C6-45CE-85AE-60733077139F.jpg
    BC6C6961-58C6-45CE-85AE-60733077139F.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 438
  • C2C3A028-67F7-4ECA-A982-6E605F99219D.jpg
    C2C3A028-67F7-4ECA-A982-6E605F99219D.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 428
  • 41FE8BB7-A698-4590-94A5-B434C1E6CF7C.jpg
    41FE8BB7-A698-4590-94A5-B434C1E6CF7C.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 437
That tough start could have been a whole lot worse Pete. Still you made a very nice rebound and finished with a descent outing. Congrats on the Merc, Rosie and all the rest. Have no idea what the round lettered object is. Trapper

You vandal, were you at Tucker Carson's house too?
Lol,I got enough trouble here

That tough start could have been a whole lot worse Pete. Still you made a very nice rebound and finished with a descent outing. Congrats on the Merc, Rosie and all the rest. Have no idea what the round lettered object is. Trapper
Thanks Trapper,Yea it could have been a whole lot worse.I had to jump the fence to look at his car,I’m 6’1 and when I got on the other side I had to look up at him,I thought Jesus why did I come over here.lol.

That's a lead seal and it's probably older than any of the coins...congrats on it and the Merc, Rosie and the rest!
I heard of lead seals on here,never saw one though.ill hafto clean it up better and take a look,maybe look them up and see what they were used for..thanks!

Yep my vote is a lead seal. Only lead seals i find in my area are off gas, or electric meters. That one looks old though.

Not trying to start something Wood...but why did you dig a piece of wire big enough to cause damage to a car roof thrown from a short distance away?:?:

Not trying to start something Wood...but why did you dig a piece of wire big enough to cause damage to a car roof thrown from a short distance away?:?:

It wouldn't fit in my pocket and I didn't have a pouch..I meant to just throw it to the fence but I over threw and it cleared the fence and landed on the roof of the only car in the whole parking lot
The nox high-toned on it,gave a quarter signal..false signal

It wouldn't fit in my pocket and I didn't have a pouch..I meant to just throw it to the fence but I over threw and it cleared the fence and landed on the roof of the only car in the whole parking lot
The nox high-toned on it,gave a quarter signal..false signal

That SUCKS! I know what you mean, crank something big out of the ground and think,”oh HELL no Im not carting that around with me!” I’ve been lucky enough not to hit a car with anything,CERTAINLY not a car with dude inside!:lol:
Sorry man,it’s funny cuz it didn’t happen to me! But karma is a !!!!!...so it might...:grin:

Back
Top Bottom