• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I gave away a diamond ring today

Congratulations from an old geezer who's been married for 44 years. Be faithful, keep God as the focus of your life together and pray together every day. Good job and thanks for giving us old folks hope for the future.

Congratulations to both of you! I wish you both the best in your partnership together as well as your treasure hunting escapades!!

Congratulations Ethan. You found a Christian, Pro 2A girl who loves to metal detect? You are quite the treasure hunter. She's adorable and definitely a keeper. Kudos to you both.

ps- say goodbye to all your nice jewelry finds. lol

Stated so well, had to quote. Super congrats to you both!

Congrats

Probably your best find ever, she's a sweet looking woman :shock: Ps i would check the stone if i were you , if it came from Scuba :shock::laughing: happy hunting , wish you two the best, Earl :stars::congras:

Congrats, my wife and I share this exact hobby! My god bless you both on your new journey. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brotha,but you look like you done found your treasure already!!!! Yous guys make a beautiful couple,may God bless you in all your endeavors!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Donnie, now you will have do listen to "lets go to this site, now lets to go that site, just one more hour, I'm having some good digs today".... Man.... I really wish I had that problem :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Starting off right if you already have a hobby that you enjoy together.

BCD

Amen! Enjoying life together is half the battle. Best of love to you and your future bride.

R5

2nd amendment and a metal detector !! Man that's great !!
Now if she had an airplane that would be a fairy tale !!

You are a lucky man !! Congratulations !!!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

congrats to you both my wife doesnt go out detecting with me we will be celebrating our 26th aniversarynov 25th all the best :D

So is that ring from Scuba a ring found with a metal detector? If so thats just awesome, I think it has a lot more meaning this way. You will be metal detecting the rest of your lives. Congratulations.

Yes. I found it in lake St Clair. It was missing a diamond and the center diamond was kind of small. I had it repaired and a larger diamond put in it.

Congrats and I hope you have many many wonderful years together.

2nd amendment and a metal detector !! Man that's great !!
Now if she had an airplane that would be a fairy tale !!

You are a lucky man !! Congratulations !!!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I know right? Its just too good to be true! And then She finds a Sharks tooth? Whats Next? She is the daughter of a gazzillionaire? I think the OP guy is making it all up! Its simply Unpossible!

The OP is a Liar at best or a profligate braggart at worst!! :laughing: Oh well, I guess 'Congratulations!' If its all a made up Fairy tale, At least Scubadee offloaded some wild gold above melt! :laughing:

I know right? Its just too good to be true! And then She finds a Sharks tooth? Whats Next? She is the daughter of a gazzillionaire? I think the OP guy is making it all up! Its simply Unpossible!

The OP is a Liar at best or a profligate braggart at worst!! :laughing: Oh well, I guess 'Congratulations!' If its all a made up Fairy tale, At least Scubadee offloaded some wild gold above melt! :laughing:

Actually I lost money selling it. But that didn't bother me. Life is too short to worry about money

Back
Top Bottom