My best silver day yet !

imukdiver

So I started the day on a 1840s door knock permission. The guy warned me a group of 3 detected it some years back. I thought what the heck I'll dig any signals that repeat. They pounded the yard. There were no coins, pull tabs, toys, buckles, or scrap metal. Started to go slow and found some squeaky yet repeating signals. Ended up with 4 flat buttons and my second 1/2 Reale for the year !! Next stop was another door knock. Really big front yard . The guy says make sure you hit down by the road they used to have a fruit and vegetable stand. Only had like 45 minutes. Coin signals everywhere. Short hunt ended with 7 dimes and a very worn SLQ. I will return next week ! lol:cool3:

Attachments

• IMG_2950.JPG
    IMG_2950.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_2951.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_2952.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 374
Awesome job on both hunts. It's always a great feeling to find sweet coins where others have failed. I'd be hammering that fruit stand area.
Congratulations on all those goodies

Amazing day! What are the chances of a farm stand being there in the old days??

Ya know, I used to not be impressed by reales, thinking oh I would rather find US coins but I've seen so many reales on the forum lately I'm starting to want one!!!

Thanks a lot hahaha.

Amazing day! What are the chances of a farm stand being there in the old days??

Ya know, I used to not be impressed by reales, thinking oh I would rather find US coins but I've seen so many reales on the forum lately I'm starting to want one!!!

Thanks a lot hahaha.
Fairly common, as were backyard coops in the city.

Sweet

Location. Number one factor in digger success, location.

The three biggest factors in finding the loot. Location, location, and location.
I'm sure it was hard to pull yourself away, if you only had 45 minutes. Certainly, you could have found every more silver. Way to go, and good luck when you get back there.
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom