• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Denver, CO or surrounding area.

dlucy007

Looking for some one to do some metal detecting with. I always go alone. I door knock, I go to small towns out in the country. Let me know if anybody out there is interested

Been meaning to go all year, got detector and pinpointer with me just when I get the time off I usually go fishing but would love to go before the ground freezes

In Arvada

Hi,

Over in Arvada just starting to get in to the hobby. Looking at getting a detector in the next week. Looking to find some people to go detecting with to learn from.

Hey Nash, I just moved from Arvada up here to Frederick. Let me know when you get a detector.
<<EDITED TO REMOVE FS AD>>
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Look up the Eureka Metal detecting club. I use to be a member back in the mid 80's when I was in Denver area. Last I looked they still had a website so I think they are still active and back then a great group of people to detect with.

Ray

Look up the Eureka Metal detecting club. I use to be a member back in the mid 80's when I was in Denver area. Last I looked they still had a website so I think they are still active and back then a great group of people to detect with.

Ray

Thanks Ray!

Wow Middletown! just the opposite of you I havenā€™t been back there since the early 80ā€™s. There is a lot of great spots around in Middletown to hunt.

George

Back
Top Bottom