• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Worm and toad hit an old school

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm and I braved the near ice storm weather this morning and hit an old school that was built in 1920...and it's still in use! Things were pretty slow all morning. Worm got a wheatie and a small 925 charm that he said he lost down the sink drain:lol: I got a 1943 war nickel, #3 silver fty. I got another nickel signal on the nox and dug up a smooth, green, bigger than a penny coin. I had to let worm look at it with his eagle eyes and he saw an 1899 date. We finally figured out it was a V nickel. That green patina really threw me off! Even with the cold temperatures we had fun!

Attachments

• 20190113_175620_HDR.jpg
    20190113_175620_HDR.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 20190113_175752_HDR.jpg
    20190113_175752_HDR.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 234
I love the worm and toad adventures.
Good work guys . Way to bundle up and make some saves đź‘Ť
As always ,
Looking forward to the next report.
,Dew

Lol enjoyed the beck out of it Toad!! I'm still talking to myself about the silver charm. It was slow motion watching it spread its wings and fly out of my hand and down the drain!!! :mad:

I love the worm and toad adventures.
Good work guys . Way to bundle up and make some saves ��
As always ,
Looking forward to the next report.
,Dew

Congrats to both of you guys on a great hunt!
Condolences to worm on the silver charm, is there a trap on the drain?
Maybe you could get it back.

I too love the adventures of Toad and Worm :lol:

Mudd tells a story of a guy who travels a lot and takes his pinpointer with him and scans the sink traps in hotels.. If your Trap is plastic you may want to try that !!

Most excellent finds boys !

yes that green patina would throw me off too. V nickels don't normally get that color. Strange.

Congrats to both of you guys on a great hunt!
Condolences to worm on the silver charm, is there a trap on the drain?
Maybe you could get it back.
Man I told my wife to not run any water in the kitchen sink. While I was in the building grabbing tools and a good cold adult beverage to take the trap off, my son walks into the kitchen, and turns the water on wide open!!! All I could do was shake my head while saying "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE S*%TING ME!!!"
I figure when that rush of water went through it took the ride on into the ol' poop tank!! :mad::(

I too love the adventures of Toad and Worm :lol:

Mudd tells a story of a guy who travels a lot and takes his pinpointer with him and scans the sink traps in hotels.. If your Trap is plastic you may want to try that !!

Most excellent finds boys !

I will give this a whirl in just a bit with the pinpointer. It's worth a shot!! Thanks for the idea SOM!!! You're the man!!!

Back
Top Bottom