Blah blah Breitling.............................it fits!

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
While traveling around to various ocean beaches, I used my AT-Pro and PVC beach scoop to help me score this lil' gem. Wait, just kidding, it was a CTX and Stealth scoop. LOL :laughing: Just got it back from the watch shop, all shiny. It works! It fits! Check out the vid... =)

...and while you're at it, check out the latest book for sale by Drayton. I have one for sale in the classified's section.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=MXBrRzlqei01ODVRcVlEaEp3SERWZ2k4QXg1UnVR

Attachments

• blah1.jpg
    blah1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 620
  • blah2.jpg
    blah2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 626
  • aad59766838bb0c52fe68f91d5d509bf.jpg
    aad59766838bb0c52fe68f91d5d509bf.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Very Fresh Drop? Holy Moly! You coulda got that with a Introductory rig and hand sifting! Or even just eyehunting? What a beauty of a find there Dave!

WoW! That sure paid for that AT Pro!! :D Very Nice save!!

I was thinking "hm cool watch" until I looked up what Breitlings cost and HOLY COW!!! WOW!!:dingding:

Wow! I've been trapped in enough airport shopping-hells around the world to know what that thing is! :bling::money::thumbsup: Great find!

:dingding: Well that's on the board for "Watch of 2017"! :yes: (We know who last year's winner was! ;) ) That's an AWESOME find my friend!! :wow: And I'm so happy that it fits for you too! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom