Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Wonder if on his visit to Korea if Josh is hoping the driving age is lower ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ikwwe9V.gif

Exactly 8 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes and 7 seconds until I head off. Start the countdown. :laughing:

Josh

Wonder if on his visit to Korea if Josh is hoping the driving age is lower ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ikwwe9V.gif

Well guess what, all the gold I find there is going to weigh the car so much that I need to rent a RAM and drive that, while towing the other car filled with AU!

I think the driving age is the same as in the US, but to be fair, they have some REALLY FAST bumper cars. :D

Josh

Exactly 8 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes and 7 seconds until I head off. Start the countdown. :laughing:

Josh

think we need a count down clock , added :laughing:

Josh can use this countdown maker I found online since he knows when he will leave -

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create

Edit to add: Okay, just saw where Josh shared this on my profile page -

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20210528T00&p0=283&msg=Time+until+Detecto%27s+trip+to+Korea%21+&font=slab

......just stay mild-mannered on your trip and don't use this countdown timer :laughing:
afi_NextMoodSwing.gifupset50.gif

Last edited:
Joshes vacation

Josh can use this countdown maker I found online since he knows when he will leave -

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create

Edit to add: Okay, just saw where Josh shared this on my profile page -

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20210528T00&p0=283&msg=Time+until+Detecto%27s+trip+to+Korea%21+&font=slab

......just stay mild-mannered on your trip and don't use this countdown timer :laughing:
View attachment 485012View attachment 485013

Can't blame Josh for being excited to be done with school for the year, and head for a exciting foreign vacation . With so many having to stay home last year including many students learning at home it will be a big relief. He is also going to get to celebrate his birthday in a foreign country. Has to be excited to be going to detect the beaches where very few do .

count down to Joshes trip this Friday

Can't blame Josh for being excited to be done with school for the year, and head for a exciting foreign vacation . With so many having to stay home last year including many students learning at home it will be a big relief. He is also going to get to celebrate his birthday in a foreign country. Has to be excited to be going to detect the beaches where very few do .

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...ime+until+Detecto's+trip+to+Korea!+&font=slab Friday, May 28, 2021 (San Jose, California time) Wishing him a safe and fun trip and lots of finds over in Korea .

Joshes trip

:lol: You're that excited for me? Sure, then I'll snap a pic in the airport, deal? ;) Maybe even have GKL edit you into it... :lol:

Josh

Love to see people get the chance to go on vacations to foreign countries, new adventures and few people detecting . Even though i have been to the Philippines a number of times my self each time is a adventure and i see new places and learn new things. We have changed planes a number of times in Korea , we have never left the airport. Sure there are many on here that have never been to Korea , so will be interested in your experience there. The Philippines is still shut down to travel so looks like we won't be going back again this year.

Love to see people get the chance to go on vacations to foreign countries, new adventures and few people detecting . Even though i have been to the Philippines a number of times my self each time is a adventure and i see new places and learn new things. We have changed planes a number of times in Korea , we have never left the airport. Sure there are many on here that have never been to Korea , so will be interested in your experience there. The Philippines is still shut down to travel so looks like we won't be going back again this year.

KT and the Queen visited Japan in 1988 and we also never left the Korean airport at the capital, even with a multi-hour layover. Why? Because the airport security guard advised us that Korean college students were protesting the USA there and it would be safer to stay in the airport. We struck up a nice long conversation with him, and he was happy to talk with us because he got to practice his english with some native speakers! :laughing::laughing: Found some really nice deals too in the duty free shop! Mother of Pearl inlaid lacquered jewelry boxes and such. We had a great time in Japan visiting with our Japanese exchange student's family on the South Island. We spent a month before we came back to the Castle!

Last edited:
KT and the Queen visited Japan in 1988 and we also never left the Korean airport at the capital, even with a multi-hour airport. Why? Because the airport security guard advised us that Korean college students were protesting the USA there and it would be safer to stay in the airport. We struck up a nice long conversation with him, and he was happy to talk with us because he got to practice his english with some native speakers! :laughing::laughing: Found some really nice deals too in the duty free shop! Mother of Pearl inlaid lacquered jewelry boxes and such. We had a great time in Japan visiting for a month with our Japanese exchange student's family on the South Island. We spent a month before we came back to the Castle!

Sounds like it was a bit rowdy in 1998! Who knows, I might be landing at the same airport 23 years ago! :lol:

Josh

Sounds like it was a bit rowdy in 1998! Who knows, I might be landing at the same airport 23 years ago! :lol:

Josh

Read carefully, young paduwan....1988, not 1998. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
That's the way college students are most everywhere...they get a bit of freedom from parents, and think they will change the world! KT knows...He was one from 1967 to 1973!

KT and the Queen visited Japan in 1988 and we also never left the Korean airport at the capital, even with a multi-hour layover. Why? Because the airport security guard advised us that Korean college students were protesting the USA there and it would be safer to stay in the airport. We struck up a nice long conversation with him, and he was happy to talk with us because he got to practice his english with some native speakers! :laughing::laughing: Found some really nice deals too in the duty free shop! Mother of Pearl inlaid lacquered jewelry boxes and such. We had a great time in Japan visiting with our Japanese exchange student's family on the South Island. We spent a month before we came back to the Castle!

my wife loves those duty free shops in both Japan , Korea , LAX , and the Philippines always found something we needed . In Korea and Japan used to get some decent deals on electronics , and cameras. :laughing:

Read carefully, young paduwan....1988, not 1998. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
That's the way college students are most everywhere...they get a bit of freedom from parents, and think they will change the world! KT knows...He was one from 1967 to 1973!

1988. Yes, than that is, 33 years ago. So, to refrase myself:

...Who knows, I might be landing in the same airport 33 years ago!

:lol: (My spell check now is giving the blushing emoji... Maybe she was smitten that I wrote correctly for once?)

Josh

Instead of reminding you about the count down clock , we can all just go TICK-TOCK :laughing:

Remined me of an old song called "The Syncopated Clock" :laughing:

The lyrics started with...…

There was a man like you and me, as simple as a man could ever be;
And he was happy as a king, except for one peculiar thing.
He had a clock that worked all right,
It worked all right, but not exactly quite;
Instead of going "tick, tock, tick", the crazy clock went "tock, tick, tock".

......and here is the tune it's sung to.....

Back
Top Bottom