• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Jamflicker Silver Highlights Silver Streak

Nice reel mower sliced silver...surprised it took over 1700 silvers for you to find one:shock: Congrats on the 3 good hunts and carrying the silver streak into double digits. Nice digging Trapper!
Appreciate your reply Bruce, thank you. Being pretty selective of the locations that I'm hunting so I can pretty much insure some success. The clipped Silver was actually #1784. Now need 10 more to reach 1800.
Fantastic post and silver finds Trapper! I can imagine the conversation was good, the weather on the other hand sounds harsh indeed. Congrats on the silver streak, and the clipped Jam-Rosie.
Thank you Jeff for all your kind words. Your right the conversation was great. It consisted a lot of the neighborhood history, the background of the family that lived there 60 years ago and some of my activities from that time. Have some hope to go back this next week to finish that residence and to do another.
Awesome hunting and way to find that silver every hunt Trapper. Thanks for the cut coin naming, I feel honored. Crazy that's your first one after that many silver coins. Maybe I'll post all my cut and mangled silver I've found over the years. Gotta be around 100 I would guess.
Don't worry Trapper, I've missed out on lots of atteboys over the years but it's harder to find those cut ones.

Haha nice!
Jason I have always had that tag for Cut or Clipped Silver just the first time I got to use it.:lol: Besides you don't want to be known as the King of Marbles although I know of nobody that is better at recovering them. Being pretty selective as to where I'm doing my hunting of late so it pretty much almost guaranty's some good results. The problem with it though is almost a two hour drive to get there. Trapper

I'm around and detecting, almost to 100 silver coins for the year. Just got tired of posting and trying to keep up. Still post on instagram and the California facebook group.
Appreciate the response on your activities Jason. Seems a lot of the guys here are missing you a bit.

I've hunted with Jamflicker before. He just stands there and commands the silver to pop-up out of the ground. It's a sight to see.
Without a doubt Jason is a real magician with his detector. I think he could find Silver just using divinity sticks. He has been a inspiration for many in this hobby and earned the reputation he now has.
It's reassuring to know you're out there summoning silver out of the ground. It's even more reassuring to know you're doing it thousands of miles away from me.
Appreciate the comments Bryan, thank you. The Silver is a lot harder to locate these days. I spend way to much time on the road to get it but you know it is still extremely satisfying bringing it home.
Haha, yes, same here : I told Jamflicker many times that he is now allowed north of the Santa Barbara line. We don't want him in our part of CA ! :laughing:
Tom I doubt much those boundaries would have any effect on Jason if there is a Silver honey a waiting him. If he ever dries up his territory I am very happy that he lives a lot closer to you than me.:yes::lol: Trapper

Good to see you posting again Jack and congrats on your first cut silver!
Awesome! now go let's got get the next one amigo!
Been doing a little posting when I can Jose. Just need to find some more time to swing the coil. Been on a pretty nice run this year chasing my childhood. Who would think there is some Silver in history.:yes:
Nice finds Trapper, while they are more modern silvers, they are still SILVERS!!! Getting harder to find, glad your streak is still intact!
Appreciate your response David, thank you. While I like digger older history I like digging any Silver more, besides there are more locations available that holds the more common newer shine.
Nice finds, Trapper, and thanks for the story!
Thank you Tom for your reply. The memories of my childhood seem to be a bit more romantic as in those days my life was very simple. With age we seem to complicate all our life's activities with the details. The memory ride so far has been nice. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom