MD MD Metal Detect Maryland

ISawItFirst

Looking for people to hunt and learn with. New to the hobby. Straight shooter fast learner and all around nice guy. I have a good lead on getting a perm to a large 200+ acre estate thats been in use (I think by the same family) since the rarly 1700s. Otherwise im still doing the local swimming beaches where I can. Bit nervous to hit a school, but there are some areas near my elementary school that ought to be ideal.

I do some house flipping as well, so from time to time I hope to sign myself a liability waiver and convince myself to grant myself permission to hunt my own yards of various ages, sizes and locations.

Send me a mesaage, lets get a hunt on.

You should come to the Gun Powder beach Shoot out and meet new friends, I think that is September 5th, the day after labor day. Try and come early, they start lining up at 5am.. I maybe there around 6am if I can get out of bed. About 75% of the Northern bay area water hunters are there.

No links more of a yearly gang hunt, the places is closed to hunting from may 30 to Sept 5, so could be some fine treasures found. I did not go last year but there were plenty of treasures found.

Im John. Southerm AA co. Im up for hunting most anytime, I dont work regular hours. Was planning on hunting tomorrow, but not thrilled about location prospects.

Gun Powder Beach? Hammerman beach area? I'll pencil it in. 0430 9/5

Back
Top Bottom