First silver...

mdmike01

Went across the street with the NOX 600 for a couple hrs. As usual, I was pulling clad, cuz that's all I ever do. Ha. Clad clad and more clad with the occasional pull tab and bottle cap. (I really have to find some better places to go). I'm new to this and i only have one permission. A friends 1940 house.
Anyway, I hit a 14 on the NOX, dug a couple inches and Silver. A little 926 silver charm with 12 diamonds. (Not sure if the diamonds are real, I suspect not). It's my fist nice item... Kinda cool.
I have pulled a few fun things since I picked up the hobby. A Model T valve stem cover (from my front yard, newer development so I suspect it was brought in the the fill dirt). A few wheats and a pocket knife at my friends 1940 house. A hot rock, Gold. some boy scout neckerchief things, a dog tag (Hudson) and a cheap chinese watch. I'm still in "park one" setting and just getting the feel for the detector. Really enjoy the hobby! Thanks for looking.
Mike

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Image--1.jpg
    Image--1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 149
Congrats on the first silver! Hopefully much more to come!

Some other cool finds there too. The Cub Scout neckerchief slides are always neat, though hard to get a firm date on - they haven't really changed the design in a very long time. Even the busted up watch face is neat in a quirky kind of way!

Nice finds. is that gold in that rock?

It is gold. The rock was found in Colorado where there's gold all over. Small amounts but it's all over. I wasn't sure if it was gold so I had my neighbor, a prospector, check it out. You can even see the gold specks, now that he pointed them out to me. I found it along the side of a new road where they were digging and constructing the new rd.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom