14H ring?

Sjcstro

I'm on a lucky streak, found a nice looking ring but it's marked 14H. Anyone know what the H stands for?

Also the equinox is an amazing machine. I've ran Garrett for years and my equinox amazing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-130235_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-130235_Gallery.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_20211119-130146_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-130146_Gallery.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot_20211119-130155_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-130155_Gallery.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 295
I am guessing the H is really a stylized or distorted K. Get it tested. I bet it's 14K. Never heard of just a 14H mark. Nice nugget ring! If it is 14K, then VERY nice nugget ring!

I am guessing the H is really a stylized or distorted K. Get it tested. I bet it's 14K. Never heard of just a 14H mark. Nice nugget ring! If it is 14K, then VERY nice nugget ring!

Where can i test it at a jewler?

I'm on a lucky streak, found a nice looking ring but it's marked 14H. Anyone know what the H stands for?

Also the equinox is an amazing machine. I've ran Garrett for years and my equinox amazing.

Man , that thing almost looks too yellow to only be 14k...holy moly

Where can i test it at a jewler?

Probably, yes. Especially a jeweler that buys used gold. Maybe you have a "WE BUY GOLD" type place nearby? These places may not give you the best price for your gold, but you can get it tested and hear their offer. Up to you if you want to take the easy money too.

Man that is a nice chunk o' butter. Good job and congrats on the save. You could always buy a gold testing kit, they're not very expensive and probably not a bad thing to have around when your in this hobby. Good luck, Mark

The only thing I can think of, where they would use an H would be hollow. I remember shopping around for my gold cuban link necklace, and had to search quite a bit to find one that wasnt hollow. It's amazing some people buy these chains, and dont realize they are paying solid weight prices for a hollow chain :no: definitely looks gold. I would definitely swing by the jewelry store, they might have more info. Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom