Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Grumpa's senior perks

Grumpa found the parking, now if he could only find the senior metal detecting park :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 426177

Senior citizen perks are great , but I have noticed lately I don't even have to ask for them my self. The other day I was at a fast food resturant and they had a sigh up offering seniors a meal for the same price of their happy meal for kids. :laughing:

You pop those coins from the ground, then you lift your feet and dance around, doing the coin popping shuffle !

Once again Mud does the "Coin-Popping Shuffle" dance ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_dance.jpg

Is there a discount for FMDF members ? (and is the park reseeded weekly ?)

Neat idea David ! …..open up a huge metal detecting park and rent mini-trains for guests to travel to the far out areas :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_detecting_park_train.jpg

Metal detectin park

Neat idea David ! …..open up a huge metal detecting park and rent mini-trains for guests to travel to the far out areas :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 426211

A seeded metal detecting park might be fun ,espically for those people in areas with lots of people detecting and not many parks. Kind of like put-put golf , lots of sand for easy detecting you could even provide basic detectors for people wanting to try the hobby. You could find a ton of good targets to bury at local yard sales , thrift stores and flea markets , and a great way to get rid of all your crusty pennies and pull tabs to make it more realistic. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom