The Deep End is Best for Diving Right In

TrenchKnife

Howdy Yall,

though I have been lurking about, it was with good intention. I learned an awful lot before I threw down the cash to get an equinox 800, which arrived today. after 2 hours in my backyard i'm $.11 cents into the payback and revealing myself to the detecting crew with a "Donald Duck Orange Juice" (from concentrate) can.

don't get me wrong, whether this turns into a dirty nightmare or disfiguring addiction, I'm in it till I wrench away the value of every last EMF Pulse or blood drop, sweat drop and if leprechauns are true... tear drops. oh, and untill that machine pays me back.

To all you posting here, Thanks for all the advice both in advance and all that you've already provided.

Kudo's to those who suggest a good PP.

-TK

,Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina. My machines have reimbursed me in a number of ways. Good exercise, sunshine and fresh air. Of course I might add a bit of rain to that mix. Also reimbursed me far more than what I paid for them. And all the fun I have had playing in the dirt and sand.

Welcome from Montana. For a pin pointer, I like my orange Garret at.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and the affliction from Pittsburgh Pa. Garrett carrot is a great choice for a pinpointer. Also if your new to the hobby, Andy Sabich just released a book on the Equinox. It could help a great deal with the learning curve and answer any questions that might arise. I bought his book on the Etrac and it sure helped. Good luck and make sure you post pics of your finds. HH Mark

Welcome from Montana! You should have your initial investment back in no time! My first machine paid itself off a while back. No for the other 2. LOL. Good luck and happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom