ARHHHH, Ye Mateys! KT hits a Treasure Box!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
His Majesty has patiently waited weeks for this and it finally happened.

Box 1 today had only 1 40% Ag Ken........

But Box 2 held the goodies! A 43 Walker, A 52 Ben, 4 64 halves (2 of them nicely toned), and 3 more 40% Ag Kens, for a total at today's prices of $72.74 in raw silver melt....minus the $5.00 face value gives $67.74 total! That is 6.7% of the cost of the 2 boxes! Needless to say, KT was busy :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances: as the 2nd box was worked!

Been awhile since the Castle got this much silver in one CRH! And to top it off, KT found the long sought after Trifecta! :woot::woot::woot:

Anyway, here are the pictures to prove it all! Enjoy!

Again it pays to be persistent!

Attachments

• CRH 07 15 2021 1 Walker, 1 Ben.jpg
    CRH 07 15 2021 1 Walker, 1 Ben.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 535
  • CRH 07 15 2021 2 toned 64 Kens, 2 normal 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 07 15 2021 2 toned 64 Kens, 2 normal 64 Kens.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 550
  • CRH 07 15 2021 4 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 07 15 2021 4 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 535
Super Congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

I try to watch any change I get for silver or old coins but don't remember for sure ever doing any regular coin roll hunting (might had looked thru some rolls when I was a kid trying to complete coin collection folders) but your success sure makes me want to maybe consider it :lol:

Super Congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

I try to watch any change I get for silver or old coins but don't remember for sure ever doing any regular coin roll hunting (might had looked thru some rolls when I was a kid trying to complete coin collection folders) but your success sure makes me want to maybe consider it :lol:

Royal Thanks, GKL! KT can only show what can be found if one is willing to keep at it!

Your persistence has paid off once again! Congrats! :woot:

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! :woohoo:

Well done KT ! Goes to show they can't keep you down even if they can only give you 2 boxes instead of the usual 5. Congrats.

Well done KT ! Goes to show they can't keep you down even if they can only give you 2 boxes instead of the usual 5. Congrats.

:laughing::laughing: KT would say...until they stop supplying boxes to His Majesty, there will continue to be goodies to be searched for! And KT will be searching for them! Royal Thanks for the encouragement, Chuck B! :D:D

Do you stick to halves or do you try quarters as well ? Nice job.

That is some CRAZY toning! :shock:

CONGRATS!

Josh

Yes, the first one surprized KT and a few minutes later the second one shocked KT! KT thinks this is natural toning from the end of a roll of 64 Kens, perhaps off each end of the same roll....?

Do you stick to halves or do you try quarters as well ? Nice job.

Royal Thanks for your question, KOB! KT only does halves. From what He has learned by being on this Forum, quarters were way over hunted years ago, so the odds of getting any silver is significantly lower than with halves. And also you do not have the years....... 1965 - 1970 that the general public does not recognize as being 40% silver. That ups the odds a little, also.:lol::lol:

:dance: His followers roar with approval as The Sovereign of Silver scores mightily against those who would attempt to thwart the growth of the Royal treasury !!

Don't these lowly churls know that by giving His Highness only half the boxes
he is due that they are bordering on treason ? :mad:

Does it not say in the most holiest of books to "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's " :yes:

Still our Noble King pushes on relentlessly scoring a tremendous victory .
Take that , oh wicked and corrupt Banking Cartel ! :yes:

Congratulations on your awesome score especially the Trifecta your Majesty !:waytogo:

Well done KT, more plunder for the castle! Like those halves!

KT Great score ! Glad to see a nice pile of silver added to the royal coffers. Congrats. Mark

Markinspa, KT is also happy to see the Royal Coffers on the increase! :laughing::laughing:

:dance: His followers roar with approval as The Sovereign of Silver scores mightily against those who would attempt to thwart the growth of the Royal treasury !!

Don't these lowly churls know that by giving His Highness only half the boxes
he is due that they are bordering on treason ? :mad:

Does it not say in the most holiest of books to "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's " :yes:

Still our Noble King pushes on relentlessly scoring a tremendous victory .
Take that , oh wicked and corrupt Banking Cartel ! :yes:

Congratulations on your awesome score especially the Trifecta your Majesty !:waytogo:

Me thinks ye said it all, Soil Surgeon! :toofunny::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:

Congrats KT! Awesome results!

But I think my eyes are going bad - I just see blurry pictures. :razz::razz::heartylaugh:

You are absolutely correct, CallMeGrey! Every once in awhile, the Royal Camera just refuses to cooperate, and this was just one example of it!:lol::lol: At least they are decent enough to prove the point. KT gave the Royal Photographer 40 lashes for the poor quality pictures....with a wet noodle!:laughing::laughing:

Jackpot!!! Nice one KT! Love the pics.

Royal Thanks, GroundSweeper! You, Good Sir, are an optimist concerning those sorry pics! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom