Did I just find a 300 year old Colonial diamond??

Fivepin

Elite Member
COLONIAL DIAMOND?... We had some amazing finds today. RARE stuff for us Canadians anyway. This is fur trade goods and English red coat pocket knives. If I had never swore to use the word Epic I would use it here....whooops. I have other colonial videos on the channel...we're talking hundreds of year old finds. My only question is; How did they decide who's turn it was to wear the jangle dress and put on the diamond earrings?....don't think on that too much.
https://youtu.be/1GXAeGHEwyU

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,657
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,558
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,539
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2,534
Not going to check the stone any time soon..its in my colonial box...I like a good mystery...if I had to guess I would say because the setting is not silver or gold..its probably not real...but that is just my guess.:D

Amazing stuff, but for some reason the eye popping category does not get as much attention here...

Amazing stuff, but for some reason the eye popping category does not get as much attention here...

Yeah not sure why some categories seem to get more exposure than others? I’m just now seeing this. Anyway kudos to the OP if he’s still hanging out here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom