Garrett AT Pro in the morning and Whites Beach Hunter 300 in the afternoon! What a day!

RNSpeed

Today I did a Sunday morning solo hunt with my Garrett At Pro and NEL sharpshooter coil. I went to what used to be an old plantation field from 1860 and had to hike around a mile to get there. Only to find lots of cans, rusty nails but at least found a 1936 Buffalo nickel, an old belt buckle and an unknown 1942 glass bottle. Hunted for around two hours but looked that I were about to rain so packed early and walked another mile to get back to where I parked my car.

I was still pumped :ROFLMAO: so long without detecting and my kids wanted to go to the beach so I took my trusty Whites Beach Hunter 300 got everybody in the car and there I was driving to the beach.
So today was my 1rst beach hunt for 2021 and also the first beach hunt in 6 years.
Found $1.87 in coins, two rings, a key, fishing weigh and lots of pulltabs.

So Whites is gone but their Beach Hunter 300 still with me and still rocking!

Attachments

• IMG_6064.JPG
    IMG_6064.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_6057.JPG
    IMG_6057.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_6060.JPG
    IMG_6060.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_6069.jpg
    IMG_6069.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 484
Sounds like a great day. Nice long walk and a bit of a tan. Not to mention, your wife lets you walk off, leaving her with the kids. Mine would have killed me if I did that.

Way to go! What a fun day. Congrats on uncovering a Buffalo nickel - especially one with a legible date. :thumbsup:

Question.... My Ace 250 seems to do quite well on nickels; they usually produce a good, strong signal (which is one of many features I can appreciate on this detector). Out of curiosity, does the AT Pro perform similarly when it comes to nickels?

Thanks everyone! Cant wait for next weekend to see if I go back to the Hacienda where there are two more house ruins to hunt or go back to the beach!

Back
Top Bottom