• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, no need to ask permission to detect, just put 50 cents in the meter for each hour !

Hey, looks like Tom figured out another way to profit from metal detecting ......metered detecting fields ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
wykGujS.gif

Pretty sure tom said "Public land, detecting land" but if it is his land, woah. Go give him the "smartest money maker in the world" award. :lol:

Josh

Thanx guys ! I'm running out of room , to plaster all of these on the sides of my garage man-cave display box cabinet ! :laughing:

Tom in CA.

Pretty sure tom said "Public land, detecting land" but if it is his land, woah. Go give him the "smartest money maker in the world" award. :lol:

Josh

Pretty sure Tom lays claim to at least 1/2 of California , are you sure you are not hunting his turf ? If so you may owe him some back fees, At least he can't claim any of your finds when you visit Korea in a few weeks :laughing: May be you can pay him Korean clad :laughing:

I'll ship you some "Public land, detecting land" protest markers, eh? Pm me your address :lol:.

Metal detecto, if you fail to pay me the 30% "tax" on your md'ing finds, then cousin Guido will have to "pay you a visit".

No.... don't think of it as "extortion". Think of it as: Us being "good friends". Ok ? :cool3: If Dave tries to tell you "don't pay", then here's what I have to say about Dave: Accidents *do* happen. Eh ? :cool3:

Metal detecto, if you fail to pay me the 30% "tax" on your md'ing finds, then cousin Guido will have to "pay you a visit".

No.... don't think of it as "extortion". Think of it as: Us being "good friends". Ok ? :cool3: If Dave tries to tell you "don't pay", then here's what I have to say about Dave: Accidents *do* happen. Eh ? :cool3:

I shall not call this an injustice, maybe tyranny will suit it better? :lol: You want 30% of 51 cents plus a euro coin? Come and get it!

I have them waiting for you! :laughing: :money:

Josh

Edit: I see that Guido is the body guard, yes? :lol:

Pretty sure Tom lays claim to at least 1/2 of California , are you sure you are not hunting his turf ? If so you may owe him some back fees, At least he can't claim any of your finds when you visit Korea in a few weeks :laughing: May be you can pay him Korean clad :laughing:

Heh, I bet he'll come up with "Global land, detecting land..." :lol: Tom, do you accept Korean clad as payment?

Josh

Now that is fun multi-tasking !

Needing to focus more on studying math for school but still wanting to get some detecting in,
Josh figured he'd try doing both at the same time :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SCXarow.gif

Needing to focus more on studying math for school but still wanting to get some detecting in,
Josh figured he'd try doing both at the same time :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SCXarow.gif

I actually did that at the park yesterday... Boy time is tight. :laughing:

Now don't mind as I get back to my HW...

Josh

Hey, hope the drivers there have better driving habits than some of them here !

Wonder if on his visit to Korea if Josh is hoping the driving age is lower ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ikwwe9V.gif

Back
Top Bottom