Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, no need to ask permission to detect, just put 50 cents in the meter for each hour !

Hey, looks like Tom figured out another way to profit from metal detecting ......metered detecting fields ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
wykGujS.gif

Pretty sure tom said "Public land, detecting land" but if it is his land, woah. Go give him the "smartest money maker in the world" award. :lol:

Josh

Thanx guys ! I'm running out of room , to plaster all of these on the sides of my garage man-cave display box cabinet ! :laughing:

Tom in CA.

Pretty sure tom said "Public land, detecting land" but if it is his land, woah. Go give him the "smartest money maker in the world" award. :lol:

Josh

Pretty sure Tom lays claim to at least 1/2 of California , are you sure you are not hunting his turf ? If so you may owe him some back fees, At least he can't claim any of your finds when you visit Korea in a few weeks :laughing: May be you can pay him Korean clad :laughing:

I'll ship you some "Public land, detecting land" protest markers, eh? Pm me your address :lol:.

Metal detecto, if you fail to pay me the 30% "tax" on your md'ing finds, then cousin Guido will have to "pay you a visit".

No.... don't think of it as "extortion". Think of it as: Us being "good friends". Ok ? :cool3: If Dave tries to tell you "don't pay", then here's what I have to say about Dave: Accidents *do* happen. Eh ? :cool3:

Metal detecto, if you fail to pay me the 30% "tax" on your md'ing finds, then cousin Guido will have to "pay you a visit".

No.... don't think of it as "extortion". Think of it as: Us being "good friends". Ok ? :cool3: If Dave tries to tell you "don't pay", then here's what I have to say about Dave: Accidents *do* happen. Eh ? :cool3:

I shall not call this an injustice, maybe tyranny will suit it better? :lol: You want 30% of 51 cents plus a euro coin? Come and get it!

I have them waiting for you! :laughing: :money:

Josh

Edit: I see that Guido is the body guard, yes? :lol:

Pretty sure Tom lays claim to at least 1/2 of California , are you sure you are not hunting his turf ? If so you may owe him some back fees, At least he can't claim any of your finds when you visit Korea in a few weeks :laughing: May be you can pay him Korean clad :laughing:

Heh, I bet he'll come up with "Global land, detecting land..." :lol: Tom, do you accept Korean clad as payment?

Josh

Now that is fun multi-tasking !

Needing to focus more on studying math for school but still wanting to get some detecting in,
Josh figured he'd try doing both at the same time :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SCXarow.gif

Needing to focus more on studying math for school but still wanting to get some detecting in,
Josh figured he'd try doing both at the same time :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SCXarow.gif

I actually did that at the park yesterday... Boy time is tight. :laughing:

Now don't mind as I get back to my HW...

Josh

Hey, hope the drivers there have better driving habits than some of them here !

Wonder if on his visit to Korea if Josh is hoping the driving age is lower ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ikwwe9V.gif

Back
Top Bottom