Quick Run Yields Gold and Silver

Saltshaker

Forum Supporter
Went out into the water for a couple hours with the excal and found a nice deep spot. Worked it good and manged two silver rings and a junker. On the way back I scored the 14K medallion. Ive never gotten those in gold before but I will take it!

Attachments

• rings1.jpg
    rings1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 458
  • rings2.jpg
    rings2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 467
:dingding: It's nice to find a gold item that isn't a ring every now and then.

Nice finds! I've never found one of those St. Christopher medallions in gold, usually Sterling Silver or some plated metal, but never gold. Very rare find!

Nice finds! I've never found one of those St. Christopher medallions in gold, usually Sterling Silver or some plated metal, but never gold. Very rare find!

Thanks. Same thing my buddy told me, very rare to find those in solid gold. I didnt think it was real when I found it since it was a fresh drop so I figured it was plated.

Went out into the water for a couple hours with the excal and found a nice deep spot. Worked it good and manged two silver rings and a junker. On the way back I scored the 14K medallion. Ive never gotten those in gold before but I will take it!

Interesting I found that exact same signet ring with the stones on it in A park in Oregon. Mine is Gold pated though.. Thought the upside down triangle with the 3 dots was very interesting and unusual.. thought it might have some kind of significant but couldn't find any info on it.

Nice haul

Interesting I found that exact same signet ring with the stones on it in A park in Oregon. Mine is Gold pated though.. Thought the upside down triangle with the 3 dots was very interesting and unusual.. thought it might have some kind of significant but couldn't find any info on it.

Nice haul

How cool. Yeah that ring was the junker. It was pretty crusty when I found it and it was plated. When I saw the triangle, my first thought was maybe this was some kind of mason ring or something, but more than likely it doesnt have that much significance

Great Hunting! Hey...Whats that long black thingy? I found one of those the other day on the beach and have no idea what it is....

Worth anything? Can I sell it to the kid who works the counter down at the store? He generally buys the dope pipes I find, so just wondering...:laughing:

I find more ecigs now that they have become more compact. People just forget they are in their pockets.
I may have to find that store youre talking about to. I got some more he can buy :lol:

Nice Hunt! Congrats on the gold and silver! I've been finding a lot of those vape pens lately...Not one fidget spinner this year..

Back
Top Bottom