It finally happened, 5-0 got called on me

Some people :?:

Right? Some people get up every day and look for a reason to be offended by others, and then make a big deal out of it...Those personalities are very bad trouble...

Case in point....Old guy up here lived next door to such a person... all the neighbors said this old lady was constantly bussing everyones ballz on the strangest stuff and calling the cops...crazy and malevolent personality...Well, the one old guy, peaceful, no crim background, for some reason landed on Her 'offended radar' about how he shoveled his snow...

Last December, she went out and started cussing him out and giving him what for regarding snow...I guess the old guy just snapped, after dealing with her for so long...so he shot and killed her....

I dont get these kinds of people that up and bust on a stranger? Death wish? They have no idea what kind of fate can easily and well deservedly befall them....

Seriously at night? I would think that at night it would seem all the more suspicious. Hmmm maybe ill go hit his easement tonight :D
I ONLY hunt curb strips at night. In 2 years, only one incident involving police. And they couldn't even find me, not that I was hiding or anything. I just wait until midnight or later to go out. In my little town everything closes at 9 and most people are in bed by 11.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Seriously at night? I would think that at night it would seem all the more suspicious. Hmmm maybe ill go hit his easement tonight :D
I ONLY hunt curb strips at night to avoid asshats like him. I live in a small town so there aren't many people walking around at midnight.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Right? Some people get up every day and look for a reason to be offended by others, and then make a big deal out of it...Those personalities are very bad trouble...

Case in point....Old guy up here lived next door to such a person... all the neighbors said this old lady was constantly bussing everyones ballz on the strangest stuff and calling the cops...crazy and malevolent personality...Well, the one old guy, peaceful, no crim background, for some reason landed on Her 'offended radar' about how he shoveled his snow...

Last December, she went out and started cussing him out and giving him what for regarding snow...I guess the old guy just snapped, after dealing with her for so long...so he shot and killed her....

I dont get these kinds of people that up and bust on a stranger? Death wish? They have no idea what kind of fate can easily and well deservedly befall them....
Wow, I guess we all have a breaking point.

If there was ever a guy that was in desperate need of a "Drive by Fruiting" it may be him..

Eggs are more fun. And peanut butter on the windshield, sandpaper under the wipers, sugar in the gas tank, a potato in the exhaust, etc..

If there was ever a guy that was in desperate need of a "Drive by Fruiting" it may be him..

Love the Mrs Doubtfire reference!! Yeah...I am guilty of several unsolved driveby fruitings committed in the 70's! ..

Ya see, I'm left handed, which makes it very easy for me to drive a motor vehicle and also throw an object, with great velocity and accuracy, from the drivers seat of an internal combustion moving platform..I can even hook shot it over the roof and take out a hitchhiking Hippy or a guy on the sidewalk, so that makes me a double threat........

Apples, peaches, zucchinis, tomatoes, pears, just about any old and fruit/veg will work..ballistics changed with the seasons....

See what we did was, we would load up with some garden armaments, and go riding around looking for targets of opportunity,..Random acts of Fruiting...

This was well before the Internet mind you, plus, there were only like 3 TV stations, so in the Mid 70's a guy had about nothing to entertain himself with and had to make their own kind of fun! I believe gas was about 35c/gal...a non issue, cruising around looking for Hippies, and other targets of opportunity to strafe with some fruit was a common thing to do back then...

..Then, one Summer, we started throwing 5lb bags of flour at the neighboring town kids cars cruising around in OUR town trying to get our chicks!! A full bag of flour launched into another moving car thats approaching you on the cruise strip? You dont have to put any speed on it, you just sort of time it right and lob it right into their open window! You try to hit the door post so half the bag goes inside of course...

Boom! Oh man is that a beautiful sight! Billowing out and everybody inside covered in flour? Theres about nothing they can do about it either! Whole damn car is full of flour, and everybody inside coated like a sugar donut! :laughing:

I always keep an apple in the car even now a days in case a target of opportunity presents itself and deserves a good drive by fruiting...

Maybe I should keep a bag of flour handy? Theres this one guy at the Old Folks community place where I live, he drives a fancy pants Mercedes convertible, always showing off, dressed to the nines and thinks he's better than me! trying to pick up my chicks?! I'll give that Tard the royal MudPup dusting!:laughing:

How much is a 5lb bag of flour selling for nowadays? Probably about nothing right?..I hate to waste money...I suppose talcum powder will work too...I probably have some of that around here...I know I got some Gold Bond around here...for the diaper rash and foot fungus that comes with old age..., and toothpaste/denture cleaner of course.......:laughing:

Last edited:
Then, one Summer, we started throwing 5lb bags of flour at the neighboring town kids cars cruising around in OUR town trying to get our chicks!! A full bag of flour launched into another moving car thats approaching you on the cruise strip? You dont have to put any speed on it, you just sort of time it right and lob it right into their open window! You try to hit the door post so half the bag goes inside of course...

Boom! Oh man is that a beautiful sight! Billowing out and everybody inside covered in flour? Theres about nothing they can do about it either! Whole damn car is full of flour, and everybody inside coated like a sugar donut! :laughing:
:laughing:

I believe that is known as "Antiquing" :laughing:

Besides the ambulatory guy with the Mercedes, Theres another old guy here who needs a good fruiting! He's rolling in a custom Hoveround, Candy apple red, custom wheels, jacked up an inch and bouncing on 8's...dual batt pack for long range cruising, handlebar ribbons and a thumb bell! leather vest, 1%er, complete frigging showoff! I think a nice soft peach is in order!...:laughing:

Cop's

Ive only had the police called on me once , while i was swinging a park next to a school. The park is not part of the school proporty , but it was also someone walking a dog he watched me from about 50 yards away for about 10 min. Then the police came they talked to him first then came over and talked to me. The guy told them he thought he saw a weapon. Cop's were nice let them see my find's and showed them my digging tool. They thought it was neat. I still see that guy from time to time walking his dog, now we just wave and move on.

How is it Trespassing once the hole is dug? The hole has nothing to do with trespassing.

That's like the dumbest thing I've heard a officer say. It's trespassing if it's privately owned land and your on it without permission.

Some people just have nothing better to do except minding other people business. It’s his wife (if she hung around!) I feel sorry for :)

Wow that's ridiculous. Sometimes it is better to just walk away though. Don't let rude people distract you from our mission: find treasures! :)

Just keep your headphones on and say "i can't hear you, headphones" until the neighbor touches you, claim assault then sue them for a few million. When he goes bankrupt you can buy their house and detect their yard :lol::lol::lol:

This guy definitely caught me offguard, in my own neighborhood I was in friendly mode. Lesson learned, I saw him coming from 6 or 7 houses down and should have never dug a target at all while he was in sight. Also lesson learned, be friendly to your neighbors, even if they are not, it will pay off in the long run. Im young, maybe when i read about his legacy(or lack of) one day I will go hit the curbstrip in front of his house.

Around here detecting curbstrips at night would be suspicious as well as unsafe. The same goes for hunting parks at night. There is a lot of gang activity then who seem to get a kick out of breaking bottles and destroying things. An expensive piece of playground equipment only lasted less than a week and a restroom was set on fire. I have seen them spray painting gang signs during the middle of the day. Who know what they would do after dark.

Back
Top Bottom