It finally happened!!! My first gold coin... (pic heavy)

Crazy! Great job, I am so jealous. A gold coin of any kind is my #1 bucket lister. Thanks for letting me lay my unworthy eyes on it.

That is an amazing and beautiful find. This will stay with you for a long time. Digging Gold coins is a dream we all have but only a very few will ever do. Congrats on a lifetime memory. Trapper

AWESOME JOB! That's in beautiful shape! Bet you didn't sleep too well that night. Where's there's one there may be more.

One great hunt there for sure. A huge congrats on your first gold coin. I can only imagine the feeling of seeing one staring out of the hole back at you, Wow. God bless. Love the dog tag too. HH Mark

That's in fantastic condition..great find!

Thanks! Yes I can't believe that it's in such great condition :)

Crazy! Great job, I am so jealous. A gold coin of any kind is my #1 bucket lister. Thanks for letting me lay my unworthy eyes on it.

That is an amazing and beautiful find. This will stay with you for a long time. Digging Gold coins is a dream we all have but only a very few will ever do. Congrats on a lifetime memory. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. I definitely was not expecting it, it'll be a hunt I'll never forget

AWESOME JOB! That's in beautiful shape! Bet you didn't sleep too well that night. Where's there's one there may be more.

Thanks, I had a pretty rough sleep that night as all I could think about what else was there. Been back a few times but no more gold coins....

Holy !!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Thanks mate :)

One great hunt there for sure. A huge congrats on your first gold coin. I can only imagine the feeling of seeing one staring out of the hole back at you, Wow. God bless. Love the dog tag too. HH Mark
Man congrats on the gold coin! That’s awesome! Like that dog license too!

Thanks guys! That dog tag is my oldest to date, I quite like the designs of these earlier dog tags. I found this one on our first hunt there, and my friend found one of the exact design and date only a few weeks earlier somewhere else.

Very nice.
Congrats

Wow just wow!! What a find!!

Thank you!

Welcome to the gold coin club which I am not in.
Heres a dinger for you.:dingding::dingding:

Thanks metaladdict! :)

Tremendous day! Congratulations and hope there are more in store for you!

Thanks, I'm hopeful too...who knows, maybe there's one more.

Huge congratulations!
Gold coin is at the very top of my bucket list:yes:

Thanks! Was definitely worth digging all the junk for it

:dingding: Welcome to the gold coin club! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

Congrats on a fantastic find! Amazing

Thank you! :)

WOW! What an awesome find!! Huge congrats!

Thanks NCtoad! :)

:dingding: Welcome to the gold coin club! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

Cheers mate :)

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Wallaby a monkey's uncle! :shock: Huge CONGRATS on the hardcore success! This belongs in the eye-popping, mind blowing department. :shock:

Thanks! Well it definitely blew my mind when I saw what it was :lol:

Love the side with the Horseman on it. Great job congrats!!!

Thanks, I quite like it too, in fact I'd say it's one of the nicer designs for the Australian coins

Wow! Congrats on the awesome gold coin! Thanks for showing us how it’s done.

Thanks, been on the bucket list for years :)

Back
Top Bottom