More mansion finds.

bodkin

Elite Member
Hello all,

I managed a couple more visits to the mansion where we are trying to do as much as possible before the grass grows too long again. I recovered a real mix of finds and loads of coins. The pretty little glass bead in an old Anadin tin was probably the most unexpected.....

Many thanks,

b.

Attachments

• rsz_dscf5537.jpg
    rsz_dscf5537.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 523
  • rsz_dscf5539.jpg
    rsz_dscf5539.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 531
  • rsz_dscf5540.jpg
    rsz_dscf5540.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 532
  • rsz_dscf5541.jpg
    rsz_dscf5541.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 503
  • rsz_dscf5542.jpg
    rsz_dscf5542.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 510
  • rsz_dscf5543.jpg
    rsz_dscf5543.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 520
  • rsz_dscf5544.jpg
    rsz_dscf5544.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 516
  • rsz_dscf5545.jpg
    rsz_dscf5545.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 500
  • rsz_dscf5546.jpg
    rsz_dscf5546.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 496
  • rsz_dscf5534.jpg
    rsz_dscf5534.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 513
  • rsz_dscf5535.jpg
    rsz_dscf5535.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 441
  • rsz_dscf5536.jpg
    rsz_dscf5536.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 486
:wow::wow::wow:

That's a lot of targets! I'm always amazed by your finds. Nice!!!

You must have been poopin your pants with all those good targets. I would have been. Looks like you got one of those little cannons, see them on here once in awhile. I'd love to find one of those. Big congrats on a great property, you don't get those often that's for sure. You gotta be headed back!

Good grief, that's a lot of old coins!! Nice finds, the variety of items is pretty awesome, very interesting. Can you tell what the smashed piece with the hallmarks was?

I had one of those British Leyland badges on the side of my 1970 TR6. Wish I still had that car! Congrats on all the great finds.

Bodkin
I hate you!!! You have all the really good stuff over there! Just Kidding friend! It looks like you are really getting the goods there. I'm coming over and staying at your place...OK?

Totally unbelievable!
I am drooling on those large coppers everywhere:shock:
I went back and looked at that first picture and I have to assume you intentionally arranged those pieces to look like a face, nice;)

Nothing like hunting in the UK... Sooo much old stuff. Just a thrill every time you dump a shovel full of dirt.... 3,000 years of history. Never know what will show up !!!

Congrats on a bounty of super finds.

HH
Donna(NJ)

You must have been poopin your pants with all those good targets. I would have been. Looks like you got one of those little cannons, see them on here once in awhile. I'd love to find one of those. Big congrats on a great property, you don't get those often that's for sure. You gotta be headed back!

I think the ATG was earning it's keep on those two sessions. You would load these cannon with black powder and fire them! I won't with this one due to the muzzle damage. I will head back but we are pretty much done on the front lawn.

Good grief, that's a lot of old coins!! Nice finds, the variety of items is pretty awesome, very interesting. Can you tell what the smashed piece with the hallmarks was?

Thank you. I'm not sure what it was from but I can make out the floral design so it had to be from something girly. Many flowers had meanings back then.

I had one of those British Leyland badges on the side of my 1970 TR6. Wish I still had that car! Congrats on all the great finds.

I think the badge was the only bit of a British Leyland car that didn't rust :laughing: Thanks for looking.

Bodkin
I hate you!!! You have all the really good stuff over there! Just Kidding friend! It looks like you are really getting the goods there. I'm coming over and staying at your place...OK?

Buddy, I know how you feel, I sometimes hate myself! :lol: I wish it was my place but sadly it isn't, else I'd say yes ;)

Back
Top Bottom