• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

And now MineLab has another Announcement

I'm guessing they will probably drop their prices before the holidays on the 600 and the 800 similar to what Nokta did with the Legend.

I’m glad I don’t have to worry about it.:lol:

Not yet anyway :lol: I'm listening, but I won't be buying anything new for about a year after release, give the developers time to work out any software issues/bugs, read reviews from real world users, not salesman. You have to understand that there's only so much more they can manipulate within the current threshold. It seems to me, most of these new machines are pretty darn close to eachother in terms of performance and settings, with each having their own unique attributes. We all miss good stuff, doesn't matter if we are using an Ace 100 or a CTX4040. If your not getting your coil over good targets, 9/10 times they just aren't there. That has been my experience. Use what you enjoy using, if your not having fun anymore than it's no longer a hobby.

Not yet anyway :lol: I'm listening, but I won't be buying anything new for about a year after release, give the developers time to work out any software issues/bugs, read reviews from real world users, not salesman. You have to understand that there's only so much more they can manipulate within the current threshold. It seems to me, most of these new machines are pretty darn close to eachother in terms of performance and settings, with each having their own unique attributes. We all miss good stuff, doesn't matter if we are using an Ace 100 or a CTX4040. If your not getting your coil over good targets, 9/10 times they just aren't there. That has been my experience. Use what you enjoy using, if your not having fun anymore than it's no longer a hobby.

There’s no better way to say all that, it’s spot on Jeff. Happy T-Day!

Second time means they're trying for an on time release of the Manticore after choking on the first release date...

Don't beat me up, I love my Minelab machines but...

I wouldn’t wish a Go-Find on anyone. A “free” Vanquish 340 or 440………Oh Yeah!
ANY Vanquish model instead of a Go-Find! I own and prefer the V-540, and wondered who did the thinking to come up with the Go-Find. A strange critter in the detector market.

Monte

Anyone know what time the announcement is happening? Still seeing the teaser and it's already Dec 2 in Australia.

Anyone know what time the announcement is happening? Still seeing the teaser and it's already Dec 2 in Australia.

Here's the times, will be live on the Minelab Facebook page.

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 191
Prices are in £'s and including tax.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 22.07.10.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 22.07.10.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom