Minelab Manticore Dec 1 2022

Did anyone else get a email from Minelab today , thought the flick said 12/12 2022 I deleted it ! 12-12-2022, about the Manticore , Minelab is getting desperate :lol: :nono: They want the cash , for an unproven machine , Chopperdude will anti up first watch :yes::laughing: Looking forward to the reviews .

I got an email as well from Minelab, it says 1.12.22

aj0241

:laughing: The 15 second flick was deemed a worthless sales pitch turnoff here , now a New Waterproof Pi with gold technology added for water/ beach hunter's would be like a Marilyn Monroe movie , would have got my attention , the only thing Minelab has done is made me feel depressed , made my Equinox feel like a down graded car , put my CTX3030 in wonderland with the new technology hype , YET another VLF trying to cap off the Deus2 sales , however they have NO CLUE , how they made dedicated ML machine owner's feel in bad economy time's , lets just say , my :gettinmoney: stays right here , till ML starts listening to customer needs , and stops favoring the nugget market , a wide range of products are needed , my interests , ONE BAD PI for the beach , not a nugget machine , nor yet another VLF , ML :realitycheck: :grimace::stormy::please::xtree:

:laughing: The 15 second flick was deemed a worthless sales pitch turnoff here , now a New Waterproof Pi with gold technology added for water/ beach hunter's would be like a Marilyn Monroe movie , would have got my attention , the only thing Minelab has done is made me feel depressed , made my Equinox feel like a down graded car , put my CTX3030 in wonderland with the new technology hype , YET another VLF trying to cap off the Deus2 sales , however they have NO CLUE , how they made dedicated ML machine owner's feel in bad economy time's , lets just say , my :gettinmoney: stays right here , till ML starts listening to customer needs , and stops favoring the nugget market , a wide range of products are needed , my interests , ONE BAD PI for the beach , not a nugget machine , nor yet another VLF , ML :realitycheck: :grimace::stormy::please::xtree:

Earl... suggestion... stop waiting for a detector that may never come to pass... go hunting... you may just get your coil over gold... you are retired, you have no excuses not to be hunting... you are like a broken record or a record with a skip in it :lol:

LOL Cfm-ct reply

( Earl... suggestion... stop waiting for a detector that may never come to pass... go hunting... you may just get your coil over gold... you are retired, you have no excuses not to be hunting... you are like a broken record or a record with a skip in it ) Over 12 years , over a decade ago , and knowing me , you should have figured out by now , Earl does what he wants :lol::yes: , I am retired , when are you going to retire :?: , I retired at 50 , funny thing is as a long time forum member , I found out , even though joking around , you like riding member's like a jet ski , just remember , noone is perfect , Im far from it , don't worry , just be happy :yes: , when are you going to retire , just hunting winter months , doesn't make you top gun :?: PS you want another PI TO , yet , I get a spanking from you , when I try to tell Minelab WHAT I WANT , good job , doing what your doing , Ill never get what I want , Thanks , but no thanks :frustrated::jail::pullhair::surrender::tissue::snapoutofit::stormy: PS ONE THING I LEARNED , on the job , retiring at 50 , The Customer alway's comes 1st . , and they usually win :chaplin::crazy::chef2::sorry:

( Earl... suggestion... stop waiting for a detector that may never come to pass... go hunting... you may just get your coil over gold... you are retired, you have no excuses not to be hunting... you are like a broken record or a record with a skip in it ) Over 12 years , over a decade ago , and knowing me , you should have figured out by now , Earl does what he wants :lol::yes: , I am retired , when are you going to retire :?: , I retired at 50 , funny thing is as a long time forum member , I found out , even though joking around , you like riding member's like a jet ski , just remember , noone is perfect , Im far from it , don't worry , just be happy :yes: , when are you going to retire , just hunting winter months , doesn't make you top gun :?: PS you want another PI TO , yet , I get a spanking from you , when I try to tell Minelab WHAT I WANT , good job , doing what your doing , Ill never get what I want , Thanks , but no thanks :frustrated::jail::pullhair::surrender::tissue::snapoutofit::stormy: PS ONE THING I LEARNED , on the job , retiring at 50 , The Customer alway's comes 1st . , and they usually win :chaplin::crazy::chef2::sorry:

Earl... ML is not going to come out with a pulse for beach hunters when they are selling like hotcakes in the gold fields overseas...

Take out your Nox and become a totlot hunter... gold is shallow... you can even ask Detector about totlot hunting, he sure finds the gold with his detectors... I'm being serious... :yes:

Cfm-ct reply

( Take out your Nox and become a totlot hunter... gold is shallow... you can even ask Detector about totlot hunting, he sure finds the gold with his detectors... I'm being serious. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup: :lol2::nothingtoadd: RETIRE Lifes a Beach :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: to :tropical::shrug:

The GT died it took me 3 years to try the Nox... you want to play kitty kat bring it on... :lol:

I have seen guys buy all the latest and greatest and aren't finding anymore than my old technology up my way.... some of these guys need to just learn one detector... if the coil doesn't go over a target, it doesn't matter what you are swinging...

Yup, tried a ton of detectors, still miss my Sovereign.

Yup, tried a ton of detectors, still miss my Sovereign.

I used the Sovereign GT for a while. Amazing detector. The only problem I had was it was too sensitive in tot lots. It would pick up the metal polls and swings.

You know I love watching you sons a beaches videos of the gold found at the beach, but I do got to say I have found more in tot lots than most on the beach. Location is far more important than the detector in my opinion. If it ain't there, nothing is going to help.

Good seeing you Crumble... Where have you been hiding?

Good seeing you too bud!

Life has been crazy the last couple years, but I'm getting back into treasure hunting finally. Just picked up a Legend a week ago. Found 9 rings so far, but all junk so nothing good to post.

Back
Top Bottom