Minelab Manticore Dec 1 2022

mmm

Looks like ML is wanting end of the year cash before Christmas , perfect , you all make sure you jump :roll: , no plane jump , buy on hype , the verdict should be in 6/2023 :fishin: , ATTENTION Minelab , you want Christmas cash , make a waterproof Pi with gold getting technology for salt beach/ water hunting , my cash is waiting , not for yet--- another VLF :shock::roll::realitycheck: Its time in this economy to , react to customer's needs , instead of favoring the nugget mid west hunter's !

Looks like ML is wanting end of the year cash before Christmas , perfect , you all make sure you jump :roll: , no plane jump , buy on hype , the verdict should be in 6/2023 :fishin: , ATTENTION Minelab , you want Christmas cash , make a waterproof Pi with gold getting technology for salt beach/ water hunting , my cash is waiting , not for yet--- another VLF :shock::roll::realitycheck: Its time in this economy to , react to customer's needs , instead of favoring the nugget mid west hunter's !

Tell em again Earl

Didn't YOU say when the Nox was coming out that you would stick to your Excal and Sovereign? :laughing:

The GT died it took me 3 years to try the Nox... you want to play kitty kat bring it on... :lol:

I have seen guys buy all the latest and greatest and aren't finding anymore than my old technology up my way.... some of these guys need to just learn one detector... if the coil doesn't go over a target, it doesn't matter what you are swinging...

The GT died it took me 3 years to try the Nox... you want to play kitty kat bring it on... :lol:

I have seen guys buy all the latest and greatest and aren't finding anymore than my old technology up my way.... some of these guys need to just learn one detector... if the coil doesn't go over a target, it doesn't matter what you are swinging...
:boxing::sissyfight:
:laughing::crackup:

In this case

The verdict is in , Felix is correct , caulk one up for the principal , 1 in the hole for Old School , Felix are you going to spank him , or make him walk the plank :laughing::scope::pirate2: Happy Thanksgiving everyone :happythanks::pilgrim::turkey::turkeyday::eat:

The verdict is in , Felix is correct , caulk one up for the principal , 1 in the hole for Old School , Felix are you going to spank him , or make him walk the plank :laughing::scope::pirate2: Happy Thanksgiving everyone :happythanks::pilgrim::turkey::turkeyday::eat:

The principal is going to paddle you for using caulk instead of chalk :lol:

This conversation between gold hunters... don't you have some rusty relics to dig up... :laughing:

I don't feel like being a paying guinea pig again, shouldn't be long before folks start posting about flooding issues like with the last one...

Oh boy, here comes the endless videos of a guy finding a nickel in his wore out park.:laughing:

Man you stole my thunder I already hand picked some doozy parks to show you a shiny war nickel Im going to record as I explain to everyone how I've been over it a million times with a 100 different detectors.

mmm

Did anyone else get a email from Minelab today , thought the flick said 12/12 2022 I deleted it ! 12-12-2022, about the Manticore , Minelab is getting desperate :lol: :nono: They want the cash , for an unproven machine , Chopperdude will anti up first watch :yes::laughing: Looking forward to the reviews .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom