Whites treasure pro

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone out there is using the Whites Treasure Pro. I just picked a like new used one for a back-up. I have not yet hunted with it as I have snow and frozen ground. Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bubbaron Currently AT Pro

I'm not familiar with that model myself, but the manufacturer has some videos that should be of help, here are a few of them -

Whites Treasure Pro

Hello again,
I have watched the videos and down loaded the manual for the Treasure Pro.
I was hoping for some input from members that have actually own and use this detector. I would like to refine the settings and have it ready to field test when our horrible weather finally breaks. I am using a AT Pro presently so I have some experience with detectors. Any help and input on the Treasure Pro would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good hunting.
Bubbaron

Hello again,
I have watched the videos and down loaded the manual for the Treasure Pro.
I was hoping for some input from members that have actually own and use this detector. I would like to refine the settings and have it ready to field test when our horrible weather finally breaks. I am using a AT Pro presently so I have some experience with detectors. Any help and input on the Treasure Pro would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good hunting.
Bubbaron

I understand, and there are members on the forum with that model, hopefully they'll spot your post soon.

In the meantime you can use the forum search feature to find previous threads or posts on that model, here is one example -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=220151&highlight=Treasure%2APro

Whites Treasure Pro

Hello to all,
Thanks for the info. looking forward to trying this machine. I have done well with my AT Pro. I am only hunting since Oct. 2017 and have passed the $300 mark in clads. No gold rings yet but hopefully 2018 will bring a few.
Bubbaron AT Pro & Whites Treasure Pro

Need a good coils for jewelry and coin shooting for the Whites Treasure Proo

Hello All,
I watched a video on the Whites Treasure Pro and the person doing the video was using a smaller non Whites coil. Does anyone know what that coil was. I know I need one compatible with the machine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bubbaron

Hello All,
I watched a video on the Whites Treasure Pro and the person doing the video was using a smaller non Whites coil. Does anyone know what that coil was. I know I need one compatible with the machine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bubbaron
My Treaure Pro came with a 10" double-D coil.
I'm fairly new to it as well, and don't believe I'll be much more of a help than you likely already know.
I do know that what amount of time that I have used it, I like it and feel it will be a great unit.
Best regards, and happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom