Silver Number One

I have yet to get my first silver!!! But I am happy for you. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup 👍. on the board buddy.
Hope you and Mike got out today or hopefully tomorrow.
Half way threw January and your posting silver .
As modest as a George washing can be it's an outstanding find .
Hollywood 😎.
I told him i think it's going to stick lol
HH
,Dew
Guess I had to dig the Gw Brad as you three ate up most of the clad. Neat to be with you for both for last years and this years first Silver's. Wish we would have taken a picture of Hollywood's Indian as it would sure dress up this thread a bit. Trapper
Glad to see you got out and are on the board already.
450 this year,
I missed that weekend as I was at a convention, and it got cold just as I got back, so in other words it's my fault. Lol
Thank you Craig. You probably made a bit more money and stayed a lot warmer than us. Was sorry Kevin hurt his shoulder as he originally put the hunt together. I'd like to put 450 on the count but truly feel it is very unlikely as I need to find a lot of new ground to play in. Doing some research for that on these cold days. Trapper

Nice! 500 this year Jack!
Thanks Jerry for the encouragement. Somehow I think 500 will be bit unrealistic for the new year. Like your grounds, the public areas around me have been depleted so I need to do some traveling. Trapper
I have yet to get my first silver!!! But I am happy for you. Congratulations
Thank you Truth for the Reply. Hope this coming season provides you your first of many Silver Coins and other fine rewards. Trapper

Congrats on silver #1 FTY Trapper! The first of many I'm sure. I hope this year is even more productive than the last!

Congrats Jack, your off and runnin' won't be long we'll be reading about silver # 100 and so on and so on. lol. Great start. HH Mark

Nice recovery,good way to start the yr.
Thank you John. Last year I did not get to start until February 25th. But i also started with a Silver Washington. Trapper
Congrats Trapper on the GW to start the 2019 silver campaign!
Thanks Bruce. Hope we get some weather breaks so I can at least get out and play a little. Went out with Air Mike today for my second hunt of the year a windy 27 degrees. Only dug 8 coins but two were Silver. Trapper

Congrats on silver #1 FTY Trapper! The first of many I'm sure. I hope this year is even more productive than the last!
Thank you Fred. Getting the first is always a relief. I don't think I can repeat last year. Silver is getting pretty slim on the sites I've pounded. Got to seek out some new grounds. Trapper
Congrats Jack, your off and runnin' won't be long we'll be reading about silver # 100 and so on and so on. lol. Great start. HH Mark
Thanks Mark. We all start with number one. The hard part is always looking to get the next one. Yesterday got out for my second hunt and managed another pair to now all the way to three. You know I'm still looking for the next one. Trapper

Nice Washington there Trapper, great first silver if the year!

When your hunting these parks, I assume the coins are deep (?) and if so, are the signals “BAM that’s a silver!” Or are the subtle? Thank you!

Nice Washington there Trapper, great first silver if the year!

When your hunting these parks, I assume the coins are deep (?) and if so, are the signals “BAM that’s a silver!” Or are the subtle? Thank you!
Jeff seldom does deep Silver hit hard. But repeatable and constant with numbers are what I look for. Larger coins hit harder but with depth even they may be more subtle. Depth is the key, at 10 inches a dime will generally bounce numbers a bit but will maintain a constant between 12-39/45 on the 3030. Hope this answer helps. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom