Is there a drone club like the gold coin club?

really nice find! Might still be able to get $10-20 for parts, like the props or plastic housing.

There is a flea market on beach that has a drone store. On the ceiling, there are nearly 50 drones that all had similar fatal endings. Here is one that got tangled on a jea high-power line.

wow!!!!!

Good chance it would cut the line. Maybe also get tangled, maybe just spin off of it.
Yeah, I also fly racing drones- but not over people! They will cut flesh for stitches.

Oh, and props are very cheap.

They were flying them full speed about 20 feet over my head, and that of my 8 and 12 year old boys...... :(

They were flying them full speed about 20 feet over my head, and that of my 8 and 12 year old boys...... :(

There's idiots in every hobby and they eventually ruin it for everyone else. We've certainly seen that in metal detecting too.

There's idiots in every hobby and they eventually ruin it for everyone else. We've certainly seen that in metal detecting too.

Well, best part is, after 10 minutes, I hear a "Thwap"!!!!!! I turn around, see them both looking into one of the big trees in the park. When we left, they were still throwing a soccer ball into the tree about 30-40 feet up trying to get it out........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom