The Minelab Quattro & Safari Handbook vs Mastering the Quattro

NickL

I have the book "Mastering the Quattro" by Andy Sabisch.

How much more will I learn from Andy's other book "The Minelab Quattro & Safari handbook" ??

NickL

Hi nickL! I been looking that book you have too long because it is not available anymore in the market. I really want to see what is inside on that book.. i have my quattro but i know there so much info in that book.

Charlene Sabisch said....

Hi nickL! I been looking that book you have too long because it is not available anymore in the market. I really want to see what is inside on that book.. i have my quattro but i know there so much info in that book.

According to Charlene Sabisch at Treasure Hunting Outfitters the new book offers much more information than the old one.
NickL

The new book is out.

But i think that book is not available.

The new book is available.

I would like to hear from someone that has read both and can tell me if the new book has more information on the Quattro, or if all the new information is for the Safari. I don't have a Safari and that information would be worthless to me.

I would like to hear from someone that has read both and can tell me if the new book has more information on the Quattro, or if all the new information is for the Safari. I don't have a Safari and that information would be worthless to me.

Although I have both books, I haven't finished reading them. From what I can tell, the information from the first edition is the same in the latest edition with editing changes to include the Safari. I think there is additional hints and tips that weren't in the first edition that, of course, pertain to both the Quattro and the Safari.

In my effort to learn all I can about my Safari, I read and study information that pertains to all of the FBS units with the idea that if I can pick up just one hint that might help me understand/use my Safari, then I'm that much ahead of the game. I've been in the hobby for the last 45 years and am still learning. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss information about the Safari just because you have a Quattro since they are basically the same unit. The Safari comes standard with the 11" Pro coil while the Quattro came with the original 10.5" coil. The Safari starts up with the High Trash setting as default while the Quattro starts up with the Low Trash as default. I'm not sure, but there may be some differences in other default settings, or there may not. Regardless, I'm sure the information on the Safari would be of use to you in getting a better understanding of your Quattro.

Good luck with your Quattro as it's a very capable instrument as is the Safari...

Quattro and safari is so much alike..the only differences is the name, coil size, and what they ckaimed safari has faster processor(but you almost nit notice the difference if bith run in high trash mode).
So any tips on safari is applicable in quattro and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom