Lake Ontario.

metaladdict

Elite Member
I heard on the radio that somebody is trying to make that lake a national park? That would eliminate detecting there!:mad:

That would be pretty much impossible. The lake is massive with hundreds of rivers, creeks, etc. They should be more concerned with evasive species
On a side note.. I was filling out some forms for Canada the other day and it gave me the option of male, female, or binary.. With an empty space to fill in beside it. Anyone know what that's all about?

That would be pretty much impossible. The lake is massive with hundreds of rivers, creeks, etc. ....

That's what I was thinking. You'd be hard-pressed to ever find anyone who gives 2 sh#ts about a guy on a beach in middle of nowhere. And even if you ever DID bump into anyone in-authority who "cared", I have a sneaking suspicion why any such singular person knows or cares :roll:

They said they want to protect the shipwrecks.

I don't ever "bother shipwrecks". Do you ? :?: Presto, problem solved. I just go look for the rings my wife is perpetually loosing. :roll:

That would be pretty much impossible. The lake is massive with hundreds of rivers, creeks, etc. They should be more concerned with evasive species
On a side note.. I was filling out some forms for Canada the other day and it gave me the option of male, female, or binary.. With an empty space to fill in beside it. Anyone know what that's all about?

You should have marked it as "gold" gender and insist they refer to you as "gold" or "golden"

That's what I was thinking. You'd be hard-pressed to ever find anyone who gives 2 sh#ts about a guy on a beach in middle of nowhere. And even if you ever DID bump into anyone in-authority who "cared", I have a sneaking suspicion why any such singular person knows or cares

I don't ever "bother shipwrecks". Do you ? :?: Presto, problem solved. I just go look for the rings my wife is perpetually loosing. :roll:
Hey! Yo! I'm just a messenger :lol:

Is that for real? So I could have put in king or emperor and anytime anyone from the government calls or talks to me they would have to call me Emperor Steve?
:shock:

That is correct. And so you know : My "preferred pronoun" is : "Oh Mighty One".

So whenever you and I go md'ing together, you shall address me by my preferred pronoun. Have I made myself abundantly clear ?? Thank you. :cool:

That is correct. And so you know : My "preferred pronoun" is : "Oh Mighty One".

So whenever you and I go md'ing together, you shall address me by my preferred pronoun. Have I made myself abundantly clear ?? Thank you. :cool:

"King Kob" has a sweet ring to it...

"King Kob" has a sweet ring to it...

I shall address you as "Your majesty King Kob". And you shall address me as "Oh mighty one".

And either of us fails to use the other's preferred pronouns, we will need to take a "Diversity, Inclusion, and Tolerance" training classes. You'll be hearing from my lawyers. Tsk tsk.

Back
Top Bottom