WD40 ?

I also heard about WD40 being used on hooks, and was told if the game warden in Texas caught you that you could land in some deep trouble. I've never tried but I know some people spray some on their fishing hooks and bait and they swear by it.

Simon,

You should take Allopurinol - will help with your gout. It is a Preventive Medicine that helps the body reduce your uretic acid levels.

Very cheap drug - 4 bucks from Walmart.

Wd40 is thicker than olive oil but as far as I know it contains a detergent which if you can get it to soak into the crud on a coin it should be more effective in removing the crud and cleaning up the coin than other oils. But there is nothing in it that would damage a coin. Probably heating it up a little ( without burning it ) would thin it out and make it soak into the crud better.

it works awesome i use a soft pencil eraser and dip it in wd-40 then rub the coin u will see results . wish i had before/after pics

i know of a guy that got bit by a rattlesnake. he just sprayed the bite with wd40 and kept on cutting wood.

wow

:lol: WD 40 is not olive oil, its mostly mineral spirits and a few other proprietary secrets theres entire websites devoted to it but I havent really looked at one since about 1994

and yeah it'll soften or even eat the Hell out of certain plastics and rubber seals and please dont use WD 40 on guns save it for your garden tools and bicycle chains although its not really much of a lubricant

game warden indeed...

Other than lubricating something, the only other thing I have done with WD40, is spray it on crank bait lures. The Walleyes love the stuff.

well it is a fish biproduct so i can see them liking it . its made with fish parts

Fish also like garlic oil , so the key to their liking it is not so much what its made of but probably more that it has a strong smell , leaves a scent trail thru the water , and feels slippery when they bite on it similar to a normal food item.

Back
Top Bottom