big coin show st, Louis Missouri area in November

davidlhyde63366

Forum Supporter
Coin X will be held November 4th, 5th, and 6th at the ST. Charles Convention center , 1 Convention center plaza , ST. Charles Missouri. Thursday and Friday 10AM-6PM , Saturday 10AM-3PM. FREE admission , free parking , over 150 dealer tables , and a auction . For questions you can contact them at 800-642-4305 . This is a huge coin show held every year. I will definatly be there have got some great deals , also a great place if you are looking to sell any coins you have.

Great regional show. Be sure to update us with a show report.

Place was packed for the first day , saw lots of good deals , lots of dealers also buying coins. If next few days like this should be a great coin show for the dealers and sellers. If anyone collects Philippines or Philippines/American coins be sure to hit booth 901-1001 the guy has some great and hard to find coins and paper money . Saw a number of more rare coins on my wish list. The booth is ran by Matthew w. Savanich his company name is Panhandle Numismatic , LLC . Really enjoyed talking Philippines coins with him and found out he just got a metal detector for Christmas .

Last edited:
Coin shows are where you get your best deals. Also, you don't have to wait for the coins you buy to arrive in the mail and possibly be not quite up to your grading standards and you end up having to send them back. I buy 99.99% of my coins at shows.

Coin shows are where you get your best deals. Also, you don't have to wait for the coins you buy to arrive in the mail and possibly be not quite up to your grading standards and you end up having to send them back. I buy 99.99% of my coins at shows.

We are lucky to have 2 large coin shows here every year , they normally fill the ST. Charles convention center with about 150 dealers from all across the United States. With so many dealers you can get some great deals and find just about anything you are looking for. It is also a great place if you are looking to sell some coins since many dealers are there to increase their inventory as well. No matter if you buying or selling or just there to see rare coins or currency it is a totally free event . Hopefully any member that live close , will take advantage of it next year.

Back
Top Bottom